Denmark: 17 year old girl will be charged for fighting off rapist with illegal weapon-pepper spray

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 3

Denmark: 17 year old girl will be charged for fighting off rapist with illegal weapon-pepper spray

Post by philip964 »

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Denmark: 17 year old girl will be charged for fighting off rapist with illegal weapon-pepper spray

Post by SewTexas »

it's the equivalent to a $100 fine, it's sad, but it's not even a slap on the wrist. You can bet the women will still be going to France or Switzerland and getting the stuff by the case.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Jusme
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Denmark: 17 year old girl will be charged for fighting off rapist with illegal weapon-pepper spray

Post by Jusme »

What a crock!! I'm glad it wasn't my daughter, they wouldn't like Daddy being down at the courthouse!!! :fire :smash:

This is the exact type of scenario the left wants, no way to defend yourself and if you do, then find a way to criminalize the victim.

One more thing, if they haven't caught the attacker, how can they charge her with anything?? Just because she told them she used pepper spray?
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ScottDLS »

500 Kronor fine (~$75 US), sounds like a bargain. NYC would be a lot more...
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

ScottDLS wrote:500 Kronor fine (~$75 US), sounds like a bargain. NYC would be a lot more...

Why should she be charged with anything?? Pepper spray is non lethal. They want to make it so women can't defend themselves at all. I would like to see what the outcome is of this and just how far they want to proceed with charges. I'll bet the wives and daughters of the judges, police officers, and legislators there will put an end to this real quick. Not to mention the women in the general public. If they don't then maybe we should send boats to Denmark and allow all the women to come to Texas for free, and offer them all free LTC courses.

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

it's illegal in the UK also. There are only a few countries in Europe that it's legal in. That's why the "bad guys" feel so free to do whatever they want.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

allisji

Post by allisji »

If pepper spray is illegal for self-defense, then what IS legal for self-defense? Taser? Flashlight?

My wife and I had been talking about taking a Caribbean vacation this year or next year, but I told her recently that I'm leaning toward, Florida, SC, or NC coast, so that I can still CC.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

SewTexas wrote:it's illegal in the UK also. There are only a few countries in Europe that it's legal in. That's why the "bad guys" feel so free to do whatever they want.

Yeah gun Control makes us all safer!! Then we can take away any other means of self defense and if you fight back we will arrest you. All of you women should just submit totally otherwise we will put you in jail. :banghead: :banghead:

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

Jusme wrote:
ScottDLS wrote:500 Kronor fine (~$75 US), sounds like a bargain. NYC would be a lot more...

Why should she be charged with anything?? Pepper spray is non lethal. They want to make it so women can't defend themselves at all. I would like to see what the outcome is of this and just how far they want to proceed with charges. I'll bet the wives and daughters of the judges, police officers, and legislators there will put an end to this real quick. Not to mention the women in the general public. If they don't then maybe we should send boats to Denmark and allow all the women to come to Texas for free, and offer them all free LTC courses.
Danish women...coming to Texas :shock: Don't tell Mrs. ScottDLS... :biggrinjester:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

WildBill
Posts in topic: 1

Post by WildBill »

SewTexas wrote:it's the equivalent to a $100 fine, it's sad, but it's not even a slap on the wrist. You can bet the women will still be going to France or Switzerland and getting the stuff by the case.
It's more like a slap in the face. :rules:
NRA Endowment Member

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

WildBill wrote:
SewTexas wrote:it's the equivalent to a $100 fine, it's sad, but it's not even a slap on the wrist. You can bet the women will still be going to France or Switzerland and getting the stuff by the case.

:iagree:

They might as well tell her that she should just expect that type of treatment if she is going to walk around being female!! :nono: :nono:

allisji

Post by allisji »

WildBill wrote:
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

VMI77
Posts in topic: 3

Post by VMI77 »

This is what the left does whenever it gets power. This is exactly what the anti-gun liberals will do here if they ever get the power to do it.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

allisji wrote:
WildBill wrote:

hey, I'm not saying I like it. I'm just saying what it is. I could be wrong, but I think it legally the punishment could be more. I think they gave her the minimum allowed.
~Tracy

suthdj
Posts in topic: 1

Post by suthdj »

Is there a way to send her money, to pay fine and buy more pepper spray.
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

Return to “The Crime Blotter”