Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Active Shooter

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Active Shooter

Post by SQLGeek »

bblhd672 wrote:If you think my previous comment about the left being evil is excessive, then consider this:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... icans.html
A top lawyer for CBS said she is “not even sympathetic” to victims of the Las Vegas shooting because “country music fans often are Republican,” when discussing the tragic mass shooting that occurred in Las Vegas late Sunday night.
Wow. So that's where we are these days? Cheering when people who might support your "enemy" are gunned down. Lovely.
Psalm 91:2

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

SQLGeek wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:If you think my previous comment about the left being evil is excessive, then consider this:

A top lawyer for CBS said she is “not even sympathetic” to victims of the Las Vegas shooting because “country music fans often are Republican,” when discussing the tragic mass shooting that occurred in Las Vegas late Sunday night.
Wow. So that's where we are these days? Cheering when people who might support your "enemy" are gunned down. Lovely.
It's only coming from the left. Just like all the other hate speech we are seeing.

parabelum
Posts in topic: 8

Post by parabelum »

These are some of the twitter posts by our "fellow citizens".

JustSomeOldGuy
Posts in topic: 4

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

Bitter Clinger wrote: Right. So its not like he carried all that up in his backpack in one trip just before it started. How did the hotel miss this? Somebody either screwed up big time or was bought off. This is bigger than this one guy.
It's Vegas. Hang a "do not disturb" on the door, and heavily tip housekeeping (to leave you alone). Business as usual.......
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

BBYC
Posts in topic: 7

Post by BBYC »

Papa_Tiger wrote:
parabelum wrote:"Islamic State has claimed responsibility for a shooting that killed at least 50 people and wounded over 400 in Las Vegas early on Monday, and said the attacker had converted to Islam a few months ago."

The Las Vegas attack was carried out by a soldier of the Islamic State and he carried it out in response to calls to target states of the coalition," the group's news agency Amaq said in reference to the U.S.-led coalition fighting the group in the Middle East.

"The Las Vegas attacker converted to Islam a few months ago," Amaq added."

There you go.

Any NFL brave morons gonna take a knee for this?

http://news.trust.org/item/20171002142139-okyax
I wouldn't trust anything coming out of IS Media relations...
There are two scenarios that make sense.

The first is a terrorist attack. If so, pople can decide for themselves if it's more likely to be ISIS or Amish.

The second? Let's just say this reminds me a lot of the stadium scene in EFAD.
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

Lynyrd
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Lynyrd »

The narrative on this guy's background isn't adding up. What if there was another person in that hotel room? There were two windows broken out. Two shooters? One shooter, one fall guy?
Last edited by Lynyrd on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 3

Post by ScottDLS »

Lynyrd wrote:The narrative isn't adding up. What if there was another person in that hotel room? There were two windows broken out. Two shooters? One shooter, one fall guy?
Rafael Cruz Sr.? I'm going with the lone gunman theory, but who knows? I guess we'll find out in due time. Turns out the shooter's father was a convicted bank robber.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Pawpaw »

And the part we all knew was coming:

Leftists Blame NRA For Las Vegas Tragedy
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

somewhereinhouston
Posts in topic: 1

Post by somewhereinhouston »

Wonder if something like this could have been used. Shoots pretty rapidly

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RoyGBiv »

Fired.

CBS fires vice president who said Vegas victims didn't deserve sympathy because country music fans 'often are Republican'
“This individual, who was with us for approximately one year, violated the standards of our company and is no longer an employee of CBS. Her views as expressed on social media are deeply unacceptable to all of us at CBS. Our hearts go out to the victims in Las Vegas and their families,” a CBS spokeswoman told Fox News.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

chamberc
Posts in topic: 1

Post by chamberc »

Lynyrd wrote:The narrative isn't adding up. What if there was another person in that hotel room? There were two windows broken out. Two shooters? One shooter, one fall guy?
18 guns in a suite that spanned those windows. Started shooting from one window, when crowd tried to escape, he took another angle. Not hard to believe.
NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
LTC since 2000
http://www.texas3006.com

Lynyrd
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Lynyrd »

chamberc wrote:
18 guns in a suite that spanned those windows. Started shooting from one window, when crowd tried to escape, he took another angle. Not hard to believe.
That's not what I meant. The narrative on this guy's background isn't adding up.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

NotRPB

Post by NotRPB »

Emerging reports (many rumors, police responded) unconfirmed shooter on campus of the USC University of southern of California ... I'm seeing also that it is possibly a false report
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=U ... r&src=typd
Fox 11 Los Angeles was live — at USC Marshall Undergraduate Advising and Student Affairs.
23 mins · Los Angeles, CA ·

USC officials release a report of shots fired at USC. http://bit.ly/2wtVDCB
watch live

NotRPB

Post by NotRPB »

#USC "CODE 4" UNFOUNDED VERIFIED - no shooter but a ... Student had a nervous breakdown & reported one #Hoplophobia #MentalHealth
Last edited by NotRPB on Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 22

Post by bblhd672 »

NotRPB wrote:#USC "CODE 4" UNFOUNDED VERIFIED - no shooter but a ... Student had a nervous breakdown & reported one #Hoplophobia #MentalHealth
Sound like someone wanted the rest of the day off.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Return to “The Crime Blotter”