Walmart carjacker foiled twice

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Interblog
Posts in topic: 1

Walmart carjacker foiled twice

Post by Interblog »

Two successive carjacking attempts are answered by two armed owners:

https://wsvn.com/news/local/suspected-w ... -out-guns/

warnmar10

Re: Walmart carjacker foiled twice

Post by warnmar10 »

One fished his gun from between the seat and console and brandished, the other retrieved her gun from the trunk of her car and pointed it. I hope a video shows up online soon.

ELB

Post by ELB »

He's lucky he surrendered when he did. Third time would've been somebody who was willing to shoot him.
USAF 1982-2005

Allons

Post by Allons »

If you cut me on my arms and legs and I'm still able to pull a gun, consider yourself shot.
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

oljames3

Post by oljames3 »

Allons wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:10 pm If you cut me on my arms and legs and I'm still able to pull a gun, consider yourself shot.
:iagree:
This seems to me to be a clear instance of a deadly threat. I always have ready access to my pistol, especially when in the car (transitional space). As John Correia (Active Self Proteciton) says, "keep your tools on you."
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bblhd672 »

According to an arrest report, Hill told police, “The reason I was running and did this was because somebody was after me.”
Yeah, it was the police after you moron. What did you expect after robbing a liquor store?
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

[SARCASM] OMG!!!! The Liberals said that people don't need a gun for protection! I saw it on the internet. This carjacking story has to be Fake News!! [/SARCASM]
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Steve W

Post by Steve W »

Allons wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:10 pm If you cut me on my arms and legs and I'm still able to pull a gun, consider yourself shot.

:iagree:

JustSomeOldGuy

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

If every driver you attempt to carjack pulls a gun on you, maybe God is trying to tell you that you made a poor career choice?
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bblhd672 »

JustSomeOldGuy wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:23 pm If every driver you attempt to carjack pulls a gun on you, maybe God is trying to tell you that you made a poor career choice?
And strike 3 may mean you get to discuss your career choice face to face with God.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

I have been known to make the comment, "I sure wish somebody would try that on me". At which point I am usually told I am not exactly the kind of look a bad guy is going to mess with. I suppose that could hurt my feelings but I guess there are worse things than looking ugly enough to scare off the devil.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”