Update - no Fentanyl - flyers posted on HCSO vehicles

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Odinvalknir
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Fentanyl laced flyers posted on HCSO vehicle

Post by Odinvalknir »

Scott B. wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:37 pm
Odinvalknir wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:58 pm When I first heard this story I knew it was bull. Even though fentanyl is made to be absorbed through the skin there was no way he got an overdose amount just from touching a flyer. More than likely the cop is either addicted to pain pills or something and got some of the fentanyl laced pain pills off of his dealer or he is a junkie.
Let's not emulate the news and speculate wildly absent any facts. The officer may have had a medical issue or simply believed it to the point where it made her ill.

Yoire right, speculation isn't helpful. BUT, if the officer had a medical issue that required the use of fentanyl then there's no point in saying she had OD'd from touching a flier. So that only leaves illegal use or psychological upset and believing it.

Topic author
Scott B.
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Scott B. »

There's no indication of the officer takes or uses fentanyl. Only that the officer had some sort of issue after handling the fliers and they believed / jumped to the conclusion that she'd been exposed to something. Fentanyl being the hot buzzword these days so that's what everybody's latched onto.
LTC / SSC Instructor. NRA - Instructor, CRSO, Life Member.
Sig pistol/rifle & Glock armorer | FFL 07/02 SOT

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 10

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Scott B. wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:20 pm There's no indication of the officer takes or uses fentanyl. Only that the officer had some sort of issue after handling the fliers and they believed / jumped to the conclusion that she'd been exposed to something. Fentanyl being the hot buzzword these days so that's what everybody's latched onto.
Fent has become the new Roofy. It was also done when the government told everyone Marijuana would cause Mexicans to rape white women.
Government agencies NEED an enemy to justify their existence and solidify their dominion over us "common folk".

That is a bit off the topic but I would like to say it is Highly unlikely a cop is "using" fentanyl. If anything I am leaning towards her convincing herself she was drugged and assumed it was Fent. Heck, LSD would absorb into the skin much easier than fent but as Scott B posted, Fent is the new buzzword.

bigtek
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Post by bigtek »

Scott B. wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:37 pm
Odinvalknir wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:58 pm When I first heard this story I knew it was bull. Even though fentanyl is made to be absorbed through the skin there was no way he got an overdose amount just from touching a flyer. More than likely the cop is either addicted to pain pills or something and got some of the fentanyl laced pain pills off of his dealer or he is a junkie.
Let's not emulate the news and speculate wildly absent any facts.
I think you mean HCSO.

:banghead:
Deck the halls with nitroglycerin
Fa la la la la la la la la!
Strike a match and see who's missin'
Fa la la la la la la la la!

Return to “The Crime Blotter”