ISIS murders two American bicycle tourists in Tajikistan

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 3

Re: ISIS murders two American bicycle tourists in Tajikistan

Post by bblhd672 »

surprise_i'm_armed wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:41 pm Speaking of danger on 2 wheels, recently about 12 American motorcyclists left Anchorage, Alaska
to start a 24,000 mile trip to the southern tip of Argentina.

Although I didn't check the maps of their route, wouldn't they have to traverse the violence-filled
climes of El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Columbia?

What could possibly go wrong as they pilot their $20,000 motorcycles through these impoverished lands?

SIA
You left out the violence filled clime of Mexico. Along with parts of Washington, Oregon and Kalifornia.

If they really want an adventure I recommend they take the east coast route through Venezuela!
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Rpenn57
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Rpenn57 »

The wife and I flew out to Cali this past July unarmed. That's as risky as I wanna get.

surprise_i'm_armed
Posts in topic: 2
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

I had a friend from El Salvador, which has some of the highest murder rates in the world, even considering war zones.
The stories he told me of life there would curl your hair. It's the home of MS13, MS19, and other folks who would just
as soon murder you as look at you. Sheesh!

If those Alaskan bikers look forward to danger, they should just stay in Alaska, find a giant bear, and then try to down
it with a 5 shot Ruger revolver. Now that's living!!

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”