Home invasion - The Woodlands

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

samman2018
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Home invasion - The Woodlands

Post by samman2018 »

Wonder if they had an alarm, would appear not? Doesn’t appear the police arrived quickly. You need multi layered protection in this day and age.

philip964
Posts in topic: 2

Post by philip964 »

All seems odd. 4 men 7:45 in the morning.

Targeted?

Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

I'm reading this at home. It strikes me that my .45 is on my belt while I sit in my recliner with may laptop in my lap. And my wife would worry if I didn't have it on. Her .38 is also within arms reach. Bad thugs may try to get us, but they'll have a hard time of it.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

oljames3
Posts in topic: 3

Post by oljames3 »

Lynyrd wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:47 pm I'm reading this at home. It strikes me that my .45 is on my belt while I sit in my recliner with may laptop in my lap. And my wife would worry if I didn't have it on. Her .38 is also within arms reach. Bad thugs may try to get us, but they'll have a hard time of it.
:iagree: Same thing, just in 9mm. :biggrinjester:
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

Topic author
Aggie_engr
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Aggie_engr »

Post from a nearby neighbor on nextdoor. I have no evidence to support the credibility of this so take it with a grain of salt.
Nosey news trying to make our neighborhood look like a bad place to live. Y’all I’ve spoken to numerous cops down there this was a TARGETED home invasion the cop said he just watched abc news and it was all wrong don’t believe everything! The news is also forgetting that the K9 DRUG dog is there...the guy that was “beat up so bad” did not go to EMS instead he took off with the drugs a.m. he is not at the house if you were innocent and your wife and kid were tied up and you would not leave!!!! These people need to be evicted ASAP! If anyone knows the owners please encourage them to speak to the cops I was told specifically this is a “dope house” we do not need this trash in our neighborhood! They are not victims! When you make poor choices in life expect poor things to happen. The victims here is the 4 year old and 15 year old! Not the parents. I’m angry as hell right now that a) this is in our neighborhood and b) that the news is making us seem like a bad area. I told the news lady to suck it. I told her I’m not afraid I just took my son to the park. It was a TARGETED house they are doing illegal activities so leave us alone! We flooded we’ve been through the ringer we are close neighbors and a safe area LEAVE!

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

I am very inclinded to believe the statement above
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

surprise_i'm_armed
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

The home invasion happened at 745 AM....boy I didn't know home invaders could get up that early. :-)

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”