TX:7 year old girl murdered in Wallisville in drive by shooting or road rage

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 24

Re: TX:7 year old girl murdered in Wallisville in drive by shooting or road rage

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/capi ... d-in-court

My eyes had difficulty understanding what I was reading. I was reading it, but it made no sense to my mind which was expecting to see a Brad Pitt looking white guy with blue eyes. Instead its a typical gang banger.

This is insane. Do you purposely give false information out to the police so they can't find the killer of your daughter? Or you give false information out so that it becomes a national media event? You realize that if you say its random black on black crime, no one will care, so you say white on black crime so that money will pour in?

I was wondering how the driver was able to shoot from the wrong side of the car through an open window and yet the witnesses were able to tell his eye color. Now we know there was a passenger doing the shooting.

Amazing.

Mike S
Posts in topic: 1

Re: TX:7 year old girl murdered in Wallisville in drive by shooting or road rage

Post by Mike S »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go ... d=60187049

Two in custody now. No relationship between the criminals & the victims. Likely the white male in the red truck was merely someone they had seen passing by immediately prior to the shooting, and that was the last thing they actually recalled. Good illustration of how the mind works (or fails us) in a crisis, rather than implying that a mother and 15 y.o. sister of the victim would intentionally mislead investigators.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jazmine-ba ... exas-girl/

Tip led to the arrest. Gave an Instagram account which was then linked to the suspect

Suspects committed the crime in a rental car which was returned after the shooting. Suspect was arrested in his own car. Do gang bangers now rent cars to commit crimes rather than stealing them, Oh how times have changed.

So will the money be given out now?

The suspect is like a what not to do after committing a crime. Sure you can search my car. Sure you can search my house. I only was driving the car.

Now, the real question. Your the white guy in the red pick up at 6:30 near the Walmart. Do you turn yourself in as it’s the right thing to do? Or do you lay low as you didn’t do anything?

twomillenium
Posts in topic: 2

Post by twomillenium »

Now that we know what a white guy with blue eyes looks like, I wonder if Shiela "stupid" Jackson-Lee still wants this prosecuted as a hate crime?
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

philip964 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:19 pm
SNIP

Now, the real question. Your the white guy in the red pick up at 6:30 near the Walmart. Do you turn yourself in as it’s the right thing to do? Or do you lay low as you didn’t do anything?
How is turning one's self in for something they had nothing to do with "the right thing to do"? Seriously, I'm not understanding that one.

baseballguy2001

Post by baseballguy2001 »

Barnes’s family’s lawyer, S. Lee Merritt: Accordingly, this tip was difficult to believe. Assuming the confession elicited is reliable— it is possible the previously identified suspect seen fleeing by several independent witnesses was a bystanader attempting to escape the shooting. - In other words, an attorney trying not to eat a nice healthy portion of CROW.
7.30.08 -- Plastic in hand (99 days)
04.01.18--2nd Renewal
05.05.18-- Plastic

Redneck_Buddha
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

So Social Justice Inc. has gone so far as to compromise the arrest of a child murderer in order to advance their heinous agenda? Color me shocked.

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

Redneck_Buddha wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:44 pm So Social Justice Inc. has gone so far as to compromise the arrest of a child murderer in order to advance their heinous agenda? Color me shocked.
Be very careful! If we colored you shocked, that could be a "hate crime".
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

On NBC news tonight "A Case of Mistaken Identity" the man arrested did not mean to shoot a child, they were trying to shoot somebody else.

See all better now.

They were not referring to the witnesses saying it was a white guy with blue eyes in a red pick up truck that shot at them.

Now this is just a 4 Chan rumor. It could have been photoshopped, but they are showing the driver who has been arrested is Facebook friends with the woman who was shot.

So I am a white guy who resembles Brad Pitt who drove down that road at 6:30 am near the Walmart on that morning and I have a red 4 door pickup truck and I wear red or black hoodies and have a beard or 5 o'clock shadow that is white or black or both, and half of Houston is looking for me.

So do I lie low, or do I come to the Sherriff's office with my attorney? Just asking? There is a $100,000 reward looking for me.

Then does the Sheriff stop looking, we got the guy? And no one calls in this tip? Or did they figure the witness statements were unreliable and were searching other avenues the whole time? Meanwhile they do a perp walk, you get fire from your job and everyone of your friends thinks your evil incarnate? Just asking?

Ameer

Post by Ameer »

twomillenium wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:33 pm Now that we know what a white guy with blue eyes looks like, I wonder if Shiela "stupid" Jackson-Lee still wants this prosecuted as a hate crime?
I wonder if the instagram tipster still gets the $100K reward if the actual murderer doesn't have blue eyes.
I believe the basic political division in this country is not between liberals and conservatives but between those who believe that they should have a say in the personal lives of strangers and those who do not.

dlh

Post by dlh »

Guess I would need a diagram of the location and the vehicles to understand all of this. Did he think the little girl was somebody else and he shot her by mistake? Doesn't make any sense.
Will this evil thuggery never end?
Please know and follow the rules of firearms safety.

flechero

Post by flechero »

Ameer wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:52 pm
twomillenium wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:33 pm Now that we know what a white guy with blue eyes looks like, I wonder if Shiela "stupid" Jackson-Lee still wants this prosecuted as a hate crime?
I wonder if the instagram tipster still gets the $100K reward if the actual murderer doesn't have blue eyes.
I hope they pay- the tip got the real killers... wasn't that the goal., or was it just to find a guy that looked like the sketch?

I sure hope someone apologizes to the white guy- if he had been found before the real killers he would be on public trial already and the hunt stopped- being guilty until proven innocent. :shock: :shock:

What would the media do if every white person started screaming that their assailants were racially motivated would we ever see a hate crime applied that direction? :confused5

Redneck_Buddha
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

flechero wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:51 am
I hope they pay- the tip got the real killers... wasn't that the goal., or was it just to find a guy that looked like the sketch?

I sure hope someone apologizes to the white guy- if he had been found before the real killers he would be on public trial already and the hunt stopped- being guilty until proven innocent. :shock: :shock:

What would the media do if every white person started screaming that their assailants were racially motivated would we ever see a hate crime applied that direction? :confused5
Because social justice for me, but none for thee.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

philip964 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:50 pm
tbrown wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:08 pm
philip964 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:41 am https://www.click2houston.com/news/pers ... police-say

This murder of 3 children in Texas City on Thursday has received very little press coverage.
Yeah but what color was his truck?

Authorities found Mehmood in the parking lot of a Panera on El Dorado near I-45, where he was taken into custody on an unrelated charge of furnishing alcohol to a minor.
Nip it. Nip it in the bud.
Junaid Hashim Mehmood was arrested in connection with the death. Allegedly murdered 3 children, including one 12 month old.

Won’t be much news on this. Has two privileges with the press going for him.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/man- ... ments-show

The police described the murder scene as very bad. The murder of three small children will always be very bad.

This has not received the attention as the other murder, no money for funerals, Shaq not giving money, football player not donating his paycheck from the losing effort against the Colts, no go fund me page with $77,000, yet here three small children were murdered.

The police have released the information that the children including a baby were murdered with a screwdriver and a hammer.

It’s not the weapon.

striker55

Post by striker55 »

flechero wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:51 am

I thought the sketch looked like Alex Bregman.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”