5 Officers Shot In Houston - Pray

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

twomillenium
Posts in topic: 4

Re: 5 Officers Shot In Houston - Pray

Post by twomillenium »

I do not understand that more than a month after the illegal raid why no charges have been filed. The fact that the warrant was illegally obtained and resulted in the death of two people should result in at least one person, if not more, should be charged with two counts of murder. I have not heard any ballistic reports. How many of the officers were shot by "friendly fire"?
I do want to state that I am pro-LEO but any crooked LEO should be prosecuted fully with all possible charges and mandatory maximum sentencing, for taking criminal advantage of their position as an LEO.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Flightmare »

twomillenium wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:10 pm I do not understand that more than a month after the illegal raid why no charges have been filed. The fact that the warrant was illegally obtained and resulted in the death of two people should result in at least one person, if not more, should be charged with two counts of murder. I have not heard any ballistic reports. How many of the officers were shot by "friendly fire"?
I do want to state that I am pro-LEO but any crooked LEO should be prosecuted fully with all possible charges and mandatory maximum sentencing, for taking criminal advantage of their position as an LEO.
2 words: Grand Jury
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

philip964
Posts in topic: 124

Post by philip964 »

Did anyone ever say in Las Vegas. “We matched every bullet recovered and every bullet came from the guns found in the one hotel room.”

So easy to say.

K.Mooneyham
Posts in topic: 17

Post by K.Mooneyham »

The City of Houston and HPD look like jokes at this point...very sick jokes. :eek6 :mad5

José Shalom
Posts in topic: 2

Post by José Shalom »

twomillenium wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:10 pm I do not understand that more than a month after the illegal raid why no charges have been filed.
Because nobody who survived did anything that wasn't going on in Houston for years with tacit government approval.

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

Flightmare wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:18 pm
twomillenium wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:10 pm I do not understand that more than a month after the illegal raid why no charges have been filed. The fact that the warrant was illegally obtained and resulted in the death of two people should result in at least one person, if not more, should be charged with two counts of murder. I have not heard any ballistic reports. How many of the officers were shot by "friendly fire"?
2 words: Grand Jury
Grand Jury has nothing to do with the investigation nor the charges until they are brought before the Grand Jury.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

philip964 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:28 am Did anyone ever say in Las Vegas. “We matched every bullet recovered and every bullet came from the guns found in the one hotel room.”

So easy to say.
This is about the 5 Officers that participated in the illegal raid in Houston, not Las Vegas (apples and oranges) There is already a thread discussing Las Vegas on the forum. :tiphat:

philip964
Posts in topic: 124

Post by philip964 »

twomillenium wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:57 pm
philip964 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:28 am Did anyone ever say in Las Vegas. “We matched every bullet recovered and every bullet came from the guns found in the one hotel room.”

So easy to say.
This is about the 5 Officers that participated in the illegal raid in Houston, not Las Vegas (apples and oranges) There is already a thread discussing Las Vegas on the forum. :tiphat:
Sorry I didn’t post a previous comment about where is the ballistics in the Houston case. We never get ballistic information released. We didn’t get it in Las Vegas we didn’t get it in Columbine. Will we get it here? Don’t you think by now they have matched the bullets with the guns? Or is that just stuff they do on TV? If they have it why not release it? Wanting it to die down? Be old news? Release it on the day Trump is impeached? After the election for mayor?

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

philip964 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:37 pm
twomillenium wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:57 pm

So easy to say.
Sorry I didn’t post a previous comment about where is the ballistics in the Houston case. We never get ballistic information released. We didn’t get it in Las Vegas we didn’t get it in Columbine. Will we get it here? Don’t you think by now they have matched the bullets with the guns? Or is that just stuff they do on TV? If they have it why not release it? Wanting it to die down? Be old news? Release it on the day Trump is impeached? After the election for mayor?
Okay, I got you, but illegal police raid is apples and oranges from terroristic attacks. Here there is an articulable question about whether or not some or all the officers were hit by friendly fire.

baseballguy2001
Posts in topic: 20

Post by baseballguy2001 »

twomillenium wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:10 pm I do not understand that more than a month after the illegal raid why no charges have been filed.
That's easy, It goes something like this .. *clears throat* The law is for thee citizen, not for me, a respected LEO under a cloud of suspicion. Everybody who supervised, who had any kind of responsibility for, or any kind of accountability for these crooked cops is in deep yogurt, and the Powers that be, know it. They are about to have to dismiss or re-open and review over 1400 cases these clowns were in charge of. The Feds will no doubt have to be called in sooner or later, and the locals are trying as they might to avoid that. Anyone in the Narco division will be lucky to keep their jobs.
7.30.08 -- Plastic in hand (99 days)
04.01.18--2nd Renewal
05.05.18-- Plastic

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Beiruty »

I smell more trouble for the HPD, if the investigation takes a long time, that means a lot of officers are talking like parrots. Feds are already investigating. A lot of officers would lose their jobs and get indicted as well. The heads have to roll including the Chief.
A big law suit is coming after the criminal trial(s).
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

EastTexasRancher
Posts in topic: 3

Post by EastTexasRancher »

I'm at a point where I even wonder if the small amounts of pot and coke that were "found" were even really there to begin with?

Jusme
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Jusme »

EastTexasRancher wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:05 am I'm at a point where I even wonder if the small amounts of pot and coke that were "found" were even really there to begin with?
With evidence mounting, against the lead officer, even if it was, it will be very suspect.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Beiruty »

EastTexasRancher wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:05 am I'm at a point where I even wonder if the small amounts of pot and coke that were "found" were even really there to begin with?
That is irrelevant at this point. A drug bust based on fabricated drug investigation amounts to unjustified licensed killing. A murder charger is adequate if a motive can be established, if not aggravated manslaughter plus corruption charges.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Gator Guy
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Gator Guy »

Any of his coworkers, friends and family who knew about it and didn't report it are accessories after the fact.
"A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned."

Return to “The Crime Blotter”