Africa: In case you were thinking of visiting

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Africa: In case you were thinking of visiting

Post by anygunanywhere »

White supremacy is to blame.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 52

Post by philip964 »

anygunanywhere wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:23 pm White supremacy is to blame.
White colonialism is to blame.

As Europeans discovered Africa, whites should have segregated Africa from the rest of the world forever, lest we be blamed in the future for what happens.

If you not depressed enough about being white

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/5/2 ... ranean-sea

500 asylum seekers disappear ( drown ) in Mediterranean Sea.

By allowing economic migrants to claim asylum in Europe, it encourages them to make the dangerous trip. Same as current white led policy in USA.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 5

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

I just can't get past the fact that blacks sold each other into slavery in the first place. One tribe would attack the other tribe, hack each other to pieces, then take the survivors and sell them to make a buck. Not much has changed in Africa. Other than the selling survivor part. But they are still murdering and chopping up each other like savages. If that is not recessive genetics, I don't know what is. No difference in that and what is happening in every major black dominated population in every major city in America.Instead of machetes, they use guns, usually stolen guns.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Slavery is not just an African thing.

Slavery was the norm worldwide 2000 years ago.

In fact the Old Testament has rules for keeping slaves and staying sin free with God. My favorite I can’t talk about here due to forum rules. If you beat your slave and he or she is alive the next morning, then you have not sinned against God.

The big Roman slave revolt was pictured in the ’50’s blockbuster movie Spartacus.

Supposedly slavery is much worse now than before the civil war in terms of total number of slaves world wide.

Was a Serf a Slave? Kinda seemed like it.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 5

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:58 pm Slavery is not just an African thing.

In fact the Old Testament has rules for keeping slaves and staying sin free with God. My favorite I can’t talk about here due to forum rules. If you beat your slave and he or she is alive the next morning, then you have not sinned against God.

The big Roman slave revolt was pictured in the ’50’s blockbuster movie Spartacus.

Supposedly slavery is much worse now than before the civil war in terms of total number of slaves world wide.

True but since the thread was about Africa, the attempt was to stay on topic. We could discuss the Egyptians enslavement of Jews as well but that would be in a thread concerning Israel. The Chinese also had slaves at one time but again, that would be in the thread concerning China.

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ScottDLS »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:25 am
philip964 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:58 pm Slavery is not just an African thing.

True but since the thread was about Africa, the attempt was to stay on topic. We could discuss the Egyptians enslavement of Jews as well but that would be in a thread concerning Israel. The Chinese also had slaves at one time but again, that would be in the thread concerning China.
When am I going to get my reparations from Egypt and Italy (Rome) for what Pharaoh and Caesar did to my Jewish and Christian forebearers, respectively?
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/least-140-villag ... 02559.html

140 people murdered in several villages in Africa. Probably won’t be in the news. Ranchers vs Farmers dispute.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Grayling813 »

philip964 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:15 pm https://news.yahoo.com/least-140-villag ... 02559.html

140 people murdered in several villages in Africa. Probably won’t be in the news. Ranchers vs Farmers dispute.
Meanwhile in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore and St. Louis……no need to visit Africa. Although some places in Africa may be safer than those Democrat controlled cities.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.breitbart.com/africa/2023/1 ... rned-down/

Apparently not ranchers vs farmers dispute, instead the familiar allah ackbar thing. Death toll at 195 now, and it made Breitbart. 1000 homes burned down.

https://news.yahoo.com/world-looks-othe ... 47295.html

Fox has picked it up. Killing Christians for sport.

52,000 dead and counting.

Jan 2, 2023

https://www.ammoland.com/2024/01/contin ... z8NgCwvRaW

You guessed it. Nigeria where the massacres have occurred has very strict gun laws.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”