TX: Do not sell a gun to a man with a man bun

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 3

TX: Do not sell a gun to a man with a man bun

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... 5-minutes/

So we have the eye test.
So we have the face tattoo test.

Now we have the man bun test.

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Re: TX: Do not sell a gun to a man with a man bun

Post by C-dub »

While I do NOT put my hair in a bun (no no no), it is plenty long enough, so be careful with the bun test.

I don't know what sort of cinnabon thing that dude's got going on, but that thing ain't right.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 6

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 4:33 pm Image
With a beard like that I don't think he has any doubts.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

cirus
Posts in topic: 1

Post by cirus »

Thats nasty. Thats the reason they make soap on a rope.

03Lightningrocks

There is not any amount of beard that will change the fact that a man bun makes the wearer look like some kind of perverted sissy.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 5:55 pm There is not any amount of beard that will change the fact that a man bun makes the wearer look like some kind of perverted sissy.
Maybe the three men he murdered over undocumented pharmaceuticals said something about his hair.

Some of the comments left in the article describe it as a quarantine haircut.

There was also on the radio, I will have to track it down he was recently closely involved with the judicial system here in Houston, but was not in jail when he did the murdering.

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

I have a meme about man buns but it would not pass muster here
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

03Lightningrocks

anygunanywhere wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 7:35 pm I have a meme about man buns but it would not pass muster here
Hahaha... I bet I have the same one. "A man bun is a way of showing the world ..... without having to speak." ? That one? LOL

03Lightningrocks

philip964 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 6:51 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 5:55 pm There is not any amount of beard that will change the fact that a man bun makes the wearer look like some kind of perverted sissy.
Maybe the three men he murdered over undocumented pharmaceuticals said something about his hair.

Some of the comments left in the article describe it as a quarantine haircut.

There was also on the radio, I will have to track it down he was recently closely involved with the judicial system here in Houston, but was not in jail when he did the murdering.
Maybe they did. That is why I keep my opinions to myself when running into strangers. One never knows when they are speaking to a nut.

03Lightningrocks

SRO1911 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 8:27 pm Caveat, there is a gentleman who lives just outside college station who I would sell to again in a heartbeat.. his man bun, along with his 400ish pound physique and bad habit of wearing towels in public are cultural.
His exceptional collection of miniature firearms, mostly Berettas and colts in .22 and .25 is bizarre - there is no accounting for taste.
That must be one very big towel! :biggrinjester:

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 7:51 pm
anygunanywhere wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 7:35 pm I have a meme about man buns but it would not pass muster here
Hahaha... I bet I have the same one. "A man bun is a way of showing the world ..... without having to speak." ? That one? LOL
The one using Clint Eastwood’s pic.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/93/12/d1/9312 ... 763d56.jpg

Man bun guy who murdered three in an hour or so was a seven time convicted felon. His seventh conviction which could have put him behind bars for 20 years was given a seeetheart deal of 140 days of which 100 was already served. So he was out in 40.

03Lightningrocks

philip964 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 3:16 pm https://i.pinimg.com/564x/93/12/d1/9312 ... 763d56.jpg

Man bun guy who murdered three in an hour or so was a seven time convicted felon. His seventh conviction which could have put him behind bars for 20 years was given a seeetheart deal of 140 days of which 100 was already served. So he was out in 40.
:mad5

Return to “The Crime Blotter”