George Floyd who died from drug overdose was from Texas

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 78

Re: George Floyd who died from drug overdose was from Texas

Post by philip964 »

Instructions for White People in particular at George Floyd Plaza.

Free free at last.
Attachments
AF151DC0-157E-4B2E-84F4-A1BA1ACB016E.jpeg

striker55
Posts in topic: 11

Post by striker55 »

Amazing how they made him so great. Ask the pregnant woman who he pointed a gun at her stomach how she feels about him.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 3

Post by anygunanywhere »

striker55 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:10 pm Amazing how they made him so great. Ask the pregnant woman who he pointed a gun at her stomach how she feels about him.

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

srothstein
Posts in topic: 14

Post by srothstein »

philip964 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:06 am Instructions for White People in particular at George Floyd Plaza.
I saw that and my first temptation was to gather a bunch of like minded friends of all races to go up there and hold a nice raucous party on that corner. I know it is looking for trouble and probably not a good idea and maybe even wrong, but it is tempting anyway.
Steve Rothstein

chasfm11
Posts in topic: 4

Post by chasfm11 »

philip964 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:06 am Instructions for White People in particular at George Floyd Plaza.

Free free at last.
Steve says that he would like to take a group to the Plaza. I would prefer to take these instructions to all facets of the black community's leaders to see how many of them sign onto the concepts expressed in them. I suspect it is like voter ID - the only people who are fighting the concept are the agitators, many of whom are white. I'm not for a moment suggesting that I support what Chavin did. But those rules suggest a level that I suspect that many (most?) blacks don't agree with. We can all disagree with the activities of some officers without taking it to forcing submissiveness out of all white people. I think that most people of color recognize that the extremes hurt, not help them.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Maryland to investigate Derek Chauvin defense witness' tenure as state's chief medical examiner

https://www.foxnews.com/us/maryland-chi ... -testimony

Scorched earth.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 32

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:48 pm Maryland to investigate Derek Chauvin defense witness' tenure as state's chief medical examiner

https://www.foxnews.com/us/maryland-chi ... -testimony

Scorched earth.
You have to give it to leftist scum. They hold no punches. I sure wish conservatives would grow some hair on their chests.

srothstein
Posts in topic: 14

Post by srothstein »

chasfm11 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:27 pm

Free free at last.
Steve says that he would like to take a group to the Plaza. I would prefer to take these instructions to all facets of the black community's leaders to see how many of them sign onto the concepts expressed in them. I suspect it is like voter ID - the only people who are fighting the concept are the agitators, many of whom are white. I'm not for a moment suggesting that I support what Chavin did. But those rules suggest a level that I suspect that many (most?) blacks don't agree with. We can all disagree with the activities of some officers without taking it to forcing submissiveness out of all white people. I think that most people of color recognize that the extremes hurt, not help them.
I believe you are correct about the way most people dislike the extremes and do not support those positions. And I know I am getting more willing to respond to extreme positions by making extremely provoking responses, which is probably not a really helpful response.

But I am taking a lesson from the left about silence being violence. They are putting the pressure on people and companies that if you do not denounce something it means you agree and support it. Which is exactly what you were saying to do also. I just want to assume that since they have not already denounced it, then they support it. Yours is the more rational answer and one I normally would go for or suggest. I am getting a lot more fed up with the left as the days go by and getting more willing to respond in ways that may be wrong.

And yes, I do know how the MSM would portray me if I did take a group up there. Remembering "don't start a revolution are not sure you will win" is what is keeping me in check right now. I am not sure how much longer that will work.
Steve Rothstein

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.khou.com/article/news/local ... 7fcf0568cb

Pardon in Texas for George Floyd?

His drug conviction was based on evidence provided by Officer Goins the same office charged with the murder of the couple in the botched Houston Harding Street raid.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://nypost.com/2021/05/22/biden-to- ... ite-house/

Xiden will host the now rich George Floyd family at the White House.

Attachment of his arrest record. He may be pardoned from crimes convicted of where Houston Police officer charged with murder was only the witness.
Attachments
90649A02-8893-46B3-B720-781F16E13AEF.jpeg

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... hird-ward/

George Floyd Park to be unveiled across from Yates High School in Houston, his alma mater.

No park yet for Houston couple, Rhogena Nicholas and Dennis Tuttle, and their dog murdered by police during the illegal botched raid on their home. They had no criminal record.
Last edited by philip964 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ruark
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Ruark »

philip964 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:41 pm Xiden will host the now rich George Floyd family at the White House.
Oh, that'll be good for a couple million black votes....... good idea, Joe.

I wonder if the black people of the U.S. will ever wake up to the fact that they're being played.
Last edited by Ruark on Mon May 24, 2021 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Ruark

03Lightningrocks

philip964 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:45 am https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... hird-ward/

George Floyd Park to be unveiled across from Yates High School in Houston, his alma mater.

No park yet for Houston couple and their dog murdered by police during the illegal botched raid on their home. They had no criminal record.
"Woke" gone wild. A park dedicated to a violent criminal! Disgusting!

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Starwars opened today May 25, 1977.

03Lightningrocks

philip964 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:14 pm Starwars opened today May 25, 1977.
I remember that. Everyone was in awe of the special affects. Hahaha To see it, you had to actually go to the theater. No home video.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”