One police officer executed, another seriously wounded, Oakland, video

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 2

One police officer executed, another seriously wounded, Oakland, video

Post by philip964 »

Don’t know anything about this yet.

Horrific.

Caution shows extreme violence.

This is so terrible.

Can’t verify anything about this.

There is no mention of this in the news, it may be old and not in Minneapolis.
Last edited by philip964 on Sun May 31, 2020 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

C-dub

Re: Two police officers executed, can’t confirm video location and time.

Post by C-dub »

I'm searching, but I don't think this is recent and I don't think it is Minnesota.

EDIT:
I can't find it anywhere but in that location. It looks all wrong from the two officers walking up and at least one firing into the vehicle and return fir coming from the vehicle.

Who's recording this? It's not a LE dashcam. And the camera moves. I don't think it is real and is someone just trying to stir up stuff.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
philip964

Re: Two police officers executed, can’t confirm video location and time.

Post by philip964 »

https://www.foxnews.com/us/federal-law- ... identified

I’m being told is the Oakland murder of Federal Homeland Security and wounding of another.

I’m sure everyone heard the automatic pistol.

RIP

C-dub

Re: One police officer executed, another seriously wounded, Oakland, video

Post by C-dub »

Maybe, but that video doesn't match the description of the two agents watching over protesters. At least to me. I've been wrong before. Just ask my wife.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

puma guy
Posts in topic: 1

Post by puma guy »

This is just another example of what occurs when the POTUS, Obama, vilifies Police Officers. Don't tell me he didn't know exactly what he was doing when he took opportunites to do it and what the result would be.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Nickgibson72

Post by Nickgibson72 »

This is a fake video from years ago.

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

Nickgibson72 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:22 am This is a fake video from years ago.
Yep. I agree with Nick. Fake.

First, no digital camera--cell phone or otherwise--in the past decade takes circa 1990 low-res 640x480 videos. This is even worse resolution than old luggable-camera VHS tape stuff.

Second, with that caveat about resolution and focus so bad we really can't identify anything, am I the only one that thinks the "officers" are wearing white, full-face masks? I'll table that one as evidence because I really can't tell.

Third, the "police officers" walk right up to the vehicle shoulder-to-shoulder. Ain't no department this century or most of last that would ever allow that as protocol.

Fourth, "officer" number one has one arm extended toward the vehicle; he's either pointing at the occupants (which makes no sense) or he's one-handing a pistol extended in his right arm (which makes even less sense), but we can't tell because the video resolution is worse than a 1966 Super 8 recording.

Fifth, "officer" number one seems to be wearing a T-shirt with something printed in white across it, not a uniform. The printing is too wide to be a three-letter agency acronym, so it may be "Police" or "Sheriff," but we can't tell. Might be reasons for this--if it's a local-jurisdiction authority, not a fed agency or state task force (see also #8, below)--but I can't really think of any. And I don't think it's just the bad lighting that makes the "officers'" clothing look all-black. But dressed and acting like that, they sure as heck can't be SWAT. If they were SWAT, or FBI, or DEA, where's the rest of their kit? They sure aren't undercover dressed like that in matching all-black, and if it was a planned apprehension they wouldn't be just strolling in wearing T-shirts. Sure looks more like a bad home video where the "officers" are intended to look as if they're in some sort of uniform.

Sixth, the muzzle flashes look decidedly odd. Could be just the camera, but they seem completely white. I've never seen a pure-white muzzle flash. And that's from two different guns because, if you look closely, the first shots are fired from within the vehicle and they can't have come from the shooter we see exit the vehicle because he comes from the back seat...and when the door opens we clearly see that his window is rolled up and undamaged.

Seventh, two rounds from the driver's seat, then two more rounds as the guy in the white T-shirt exits and fires. Yet both "officers" somehow miraculously fall 10 yards away and within hand-holding distance of each other. What are those odds? Particularly since...

Eighth, look for the "officers'" vehicle. They gotta be coming from somewhere, and if this was a planned FBI or DEA raid or something similar, it wouldn't be only two guys walking nonchalantly toward the "suspects'" vehicle (watch "officer" number one casually swinging his left hand like he's walking up to a food truck to place an order). There seems to be a very blurry no-lights-on vehicle parked about 30 feet behind the "suspects'" vehicle, but we can't tell. If that's the "officers'" car, however, A) Why does it have no lights on at all? Even an unmarked would keep headlights and probably a spot on a suspect vehicle. B) If it's their vehicle, why are the "officers" not approaching from that direction? After being shot they supposedly stagger back and fall along precisely the same line from which they approached, and that seems to be the middle of the road.

If the video was at least somewhat in focus I'd volunteer to download it and open it into a video editor where I could go frame by frame and try to sharpen and zoom in, but this may as well be three blobs and a couple of flashlights.
:totap:

--Video snob
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Return to “The Crime Blotter”