TX: one dead at shooting during police protest in downtown Austin tonight

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 3

Re: TX: one dead at shooting during police protest in downtown Austin tonight

Post by Grayling813 »

Paladin wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:40 pm Years ago infowars briefly reported some of the above, but obviously both the court and the legacy media are suppressing the facts of the case. Without all the info even Branca was falling for it.
So, will Branca admit he was wrong when he said the jury got it right?

Paladin
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Paladin »

I called the Texas bureau of pardons and paroles. To request a pardon for SGT Perry, send your email to: dpp_pio@tdcj.texas.dov

ETA... the email they provided is not working. UGH

3 failed attempts so far. UGH
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Chemist45
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Chemist45 »

Interesting. Sanchez hides behind his girlfriend in a wheelchair but calls people afraid if his rifle a "Pussy".
He was a real tower of brave manhood. <Sarcasm>

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Chemist45 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:16 pm Interesting. Sanchez hides behind his girlfriend in a wheelchair but calls people afraid if his rifle a "Pussy".
He was a real tower of brave manhood. <Sarcasm>
I love how the legacy media portrayed him as her "protector" when he was literally using her as a roadblock the whole time... when these evil people meet their maker they will have a lot of explaining to do...
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 3

Post by powerboatr »

Paladin wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:12 pm
powerboatr wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:58 pm i am dumb
how can the judge dis allow any evidence presented by the defense that would demonstrate the dead turkey did in fact provoke others etc ...??

this whole thing is getting worse and yet crickets on the big three news , other than Abbott is wrong in their point of view
As I read the motion, the judge needs to be called to the carpet for this.
it really does get the blood boiling
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

srothstein
Posts in topic: 6

Post by srothstein »

Paladin wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:45 pm I called the Texas bureau of pardons and paroles. To request a pardon for SGT Perry, send your email to: dpp_pio@tdcj.texas.dov

ETA... the email they provided is not working. UGH

3 failed attempts so far. UGH
I think your link has two typos:

try this one:
bpp_pio@tdcj.texas.gov
Steve Rothstein

srothstein
Posts in topic: 6

Post by srothstein »

This is the email I just sent:

I write to ask the Board of Pardons and Parole to strongly consider recommending a pardon on the grounds of actual innocence for Sgt. Daniel Perry. I ask this because of the strong self-defense laws in Texas and the circumstances reported in the media that should have resulted in a mistrial being declared. These include a jury member violating the jury instructions to research the law in Texas on self-defense and then discussing his interpretation of this law with the other jury members, and the participation in the deliberations of an alternate member who expressed her opinions through grunts and other sounds when she was not supposed to participate in the deliberation at that time.

I appreciate your consideration of the this.
Steve Rothstein

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 18

Post by philip964 »

srothstein wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:07 pm This is the email I just sent:

I write to ask the Board of Pardons and Parole to strongly consider recommending a pardon on the grounds of actual innocence for Sgt. Daniel Perry. I ask this because of the strong self-defense laws in Texas and the circumstances reported in the media that should have resulted in a mistrial being declared. These include a jury member violating the jury instructions to research the law in Texas on self-defense and then discussing his interpretation of this law with the other jury members, and the participation in the deliberations of an alternate member who expressed her opinions through grunts and other sounds when she was not supposed to participate in the deliberation at that time.

I appreciate your consideration of the this.
Great email.

Trump has picked it up.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Thanks! This is mine:
Please issue a Pardon on the grounds of actual innocence for SGT Daniel Perry. Per the attached Motion for Retrial SGT Perry was never given a fair trial.

Key evidence was improperly excluded that clearly demonstrates SGT Perry acted in self-defense. This evidence clearly shows Mr. Foster had a well documented pattern of behavior stopping cars on the public streets using his girlfriend’s wheelchair and during which protestors then surrounded the cars while Foster intimidated motorists with his AK-47.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Kyle Rittenhouse unloads on Soros-backed prosecutors' 'double standard’ for self-defense
They don't want to talk about … how his car was swarmed with a bunch of rioters trying to attack him."

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/texas-g ... 00151.html

Don’t read if your on blood pressure meds.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 14

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:02 am https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/texas-g ... 00151.html

Nothing he said in any of those reported posts makes him racist. I also feel like George Floyd killed himself with a Fent overdose. That cop was not a good person and made himself the Patsy because his ego got the better of him. I also feel like BLM was a scam by it's founders to make money off the racist card.The protestors were acting like a bunch of wild monkeys. The vast majority of them were rich white liberal college aged idiots. But most of all, he was not being tried for being a racist. He was being tried for murder. Even if he was racist, it does not negate the right to defend himself.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:02 am https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/texas-g ... 00151.html

This seems to be pure deflection.

The information has been released... the police found that Perry had not provoked the attack and was justified shooting. There is plenty of evidence that Foster's Austin BLM group was a criminal street gang who were terrorizing Austin daily:

TITLE 11. ORGANIZED CRIME CHAPTER 71. ORGANIZED CRIME:
"Criminal street gang" means three or more persons having a common identifying sign or symbol or an identifiable leadership who continuously or regularly associate in the commission of criminal activities.
Austin BLM clearly acted with top cover, including the Travis County DA and it seems the judge in this case. In order to safeguard the security of our state capital city there should be an intense investigation into this group of organized criminals.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:25 pm https://news.yahoo.com/soldier-texas-go ... 51280.html

Judge denies new trial.
Judge Clifford Brown is a Democrat who is clearly conducting a show trial.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”