NC: 25 yo deliberately shoots 5 yo on his bike to death, apparently for no reason.

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 4

NC: 25 yo deliberately shoots 5 yo on his bike to death, apparently for no reason.

Post by philip964 »

https://abc11.com/5-year-old-shot-child ... n/6363046/

Not much information.

https://myfox8.com/news/5-year-old-shot ... r-suspect/

This says because rode across his yard.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-caroli ... ooting-boy

Put the gun to his head and shot him to death.

https://www.wmbfnews.com/2020/08/11/nc- ... prehended/

Includes photo of the cute little boy. RIP
Last edited by philip964 on Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 1

Re: NC: 25 yo deliberately shoots 5 yo on his bike to death, apparently for no reason.

Post by Vol Texan »

He needs to be put down like the diseased animal that he is.

I hope his justice is swift and effective.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

03Lightningrocks

Re: NC: 25 yo deliberately shoots 5 yo on his bike to death, apparently for no reason.

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

My god! What is the world coming to? If that were my child this man would never see jail. I simply can't state the level of retribution I would dish out on he and his entire blood line. Something like this would push me right over the edge.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:58 am My god! What is the world coming to? If that were my child this man would never see jail. I simply can't state the level of retribution I would dish out on he and his entire blood line. Something like this would push me right over the edge.
I'm with you on this, I would lose my mind!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

AF-Odin

Post by AF-Odin »

Words absolutely fail me. What is our society coming to?
AF-Odin
Texas LTC, SSC & FRC Instructor
NRA Pistol, Home Firearms Safety, Personal Protection in the Home Instructor & RSO
NRA & TSRA Life Member

Tex1961

Post by Tex1961 »

I think you have a lot of nut jobs out there that are right on the edge... With everything going on right now I think it's just giving them that little push...

Middle Age Russ

Post by Middle Age Russ »

There is clearly a lot we don't know about this event. IMO, one thing we do know is that the murderer should be removed from society. I know I'd be hard pressed not to take direct action if I was the dad and I knew my neighbor was who shot and killed my child.
Russ
Stay aware and engaged. Awareness buys time; time buys options. Survival may require moving quickly past the Observe, Orient and Decide steps to ACT.
NRA Life Member, CRSO, Basic Pistol, PPITH & PPOTH Instructor, Texas 4-H Certified Pistol & Rifle Coach, Texas LTC Instructor

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

Middle Age Russ wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:52 am There is clearly a lot we don't know about this event. IMO, one thing we do know is that the murderer should be removed from society. I know I'd be hard pressed not to take direct action if I was the dad and I knew my neighbor was who shot and killed my child.
With all the rhetoric emboldening people to act out it may be a hate crime. Hard to prove that sort of thing, but I know it happens. Prayers for that innocent little angel's family.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

ELB

Post by ELB »

From one of the stories I read, the killer and the dad of a little boy were acquaintances if not friends and lived next-door to each other.

I’m going to predict a big dose of mental illness is involved
USAF 1982-2005

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

Once again a multiple felon is running loose instead of in prison and kills an innocent human being.

https://www.wilsontimes.com/stories/fel ... 2a1,214226
Sessoms was convicted of felony larceny of firearms in Wilson County in March 2016, misdemeanor maintaining a place for a controlled substance in Wake County in April 2016 and felony marijuana possession in Nash County in November 2016, according to N.C. Department of Public Safety records. His probation was revoked twice in 2017, resulting in separate three-month stints in prison.

Court records show Sessoms has two pending counts of felony maintaining a vehicle, dwelling or place for a controlled substance in Wilson County.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Grayling813 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:29 am Once again a multiple felon is running loose instead of in prison and kills an innocent human being.

Sessoms was convicted of felony larceny of firearms in Wilson County in March 2016, misdemeanor maintaining a place for a controlled substance in Wake County in April 2016 and felony marijuana possession in Nash County in November 2016, according to N.C. Department of Public Safety records. His probation was revoked twice in 2017, resulting in separate three-month stints in prison.

Court records show Sessoms has two pending counts of felony maintaining a vehicle, dwelling or place for a controlled substance in Wilson County.
Felon in possession of a firearm. Nice to know that gun laws are so effective.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:52 pm
Grayling813 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:29 am Once again a multiple felon is running loose instead of in prison and kills an innocent human being.

Felon in possession of a firearm. Nice to know that gun laws are so effective.

Oh, sure, from the perspective of anti-2A, anti-self-defense types, those laws are very effective. They are effective at leaving good people disarmed, or turning those good people into criminals. Now, as regards ACTUAL violent criminals such as the dirtbag who committed this heinous crime? Of course, you are correct, sir.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

He needs a “Law Abiding Citizen” to take care of him.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

cirus

Post by cirus »

Justice will be to slow if left up to the judicial system. The parents should be allowed to execute him if they choose to.
Last edited by cirus on Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”