Police can drop Illegal Immigrants off to Members of Congres

Discussions about relevant bills filed and their status.

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

E.Marquez
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Police can drop Illegal Immigrants off to Members of Con

Post by E.Marquez »

Do we not read the bill before commenting anymore???
the proposed bill only applies to illegal immigrants about to be released on bail or discharged after completing a sentence
:biggrinjester:
jordanmills wrote:
tallmike wrote:
Another bill would allow local law enforcement to arrest, without a warrant, people they believe to be in the country illegally and turn them over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement
THAT is a frightening power that the police/government do not need. No papers? You're under arrest. Wow....
Gonna have to agree with this. As much as we need to do a LOT about illegal immigration, this isn't a direction we need to step in.
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

Ameer
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Ameer »

I'm in favor of the proposal to put misdemeanor-committing illegals on a bus and release them on the steps of the Capitol building (or ICE HQ) in DC. That's probably cheaper than putting them in a Texas jail for six months, and it would probably be at least as effective at preventing them from committing more crimes in Texas.

Holder says immigration is a Federal issue, so let's bus them to DC and let him deal with the issue.

:patriot:
I believe the basic political division in this country is not between liberals and conservatives but between those who believe that they should have a say in the personal lives of strangers and those who do not.

jdhz28
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jdhz28 »

I'm in favor of the proposal to put misdemeanor-committing illegals on a bus and release them on the steps of the Capitol building (or ICE HQ) in DC. That's probably cheaper than putting them in a Texas jail for six months, and it would probably be at least as effective at preventing them from committing more crimes in Texas.

Holder says immigration is a Federal issue, so let's bus them to DC and let him deal with the issue.
:iagree:

Holder is a moron!
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

gddb856
Posts in topic: 1

Post by gddb856 »

thats why you should carry your passport with you all times.

Return to “2011 Texas Legislative Session”