REDUCED: SOLD: SIG SAUER P365 TACPAC with Manual Safety (Carrollton, TX)

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
QB
Posts in topic: 1

REDUCED: SOLD: SIG SAUER P365 TACPAC with Manual Safety (Carrollton, TX)

Post by QB »

SOLD

Purchased new and never fired. I bought a P365XL so I could put an optic on it and so I no longer need the P365.

$499.99 Face to Face Only with TX LTC (no FFL fee, shipping or sales tax). I can do a local transfer through a Lewisville FFL for no cost to the buyer if the buyer would rather transfer via an FFL or does not have a TX LTC. FTF in the Carrollton, TX area.

Method of payment: Cash or USPS Money Order

DETAILS

SIG SAUER P365 TACPAC 9MM PISTOL, NIGHT SIGHTS - 365-9-BXR3-TACPAC

Caliber: 9mm
Sights: XRAY 3 Day/Night
Trigger: Striker Fired
Barrel Length: 3.1"
Overall Length: 5.8"
Overall Weight: 17.8 oz. (w/ Empty Mag)
Magazine: (3) 12 Round, Steel

FEATURES

The SIG Sauer P365 continues to change the game when it comes to concealed-carry pistols. This micro-compact everyday carry with 12+1 full-size capacity. The P365 is striker-fired, with the clean crisp trigger pull you expect from a SIG. Lightweight and easy to conceal, the P365 is chambered in 9mm and is rated for +P ammunition. Included standard are XRAY3 Day/Night sights, and this limited-edition TACPAC includes 3- 12 Round Magazines and an IWB/OWB holster. The P365, perfect for all 365 days of the year. Bring More. Everyday.

Nitron Slide with Front and Rear Serrations
X-Ray 3 Day/Night Sights
Ambi IWB/OWB Holster
Fully Textured Polymer Grip Module for a Slip-Free Grip
Striker Fired Design with a Clean, Crisp, Trigger Pull
(3) 12 Round Magazines

"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

Return to “Closed Items”