Withdrawn - Please delete

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
bufford
Posts in topic: 2

Withdrawn - Please delete

Post by bufford »

I am listing a very nice custom Glock 19. This one started life as a Gen 4 Talo Edition, and then went through the transformation: - Slide cuts and weight reduction on the slide - Front orange night sights and blackout rear sights - Snake skin stipple job - Zev Pro Plus magwell - 4 mags (3-15 and 1-10 round) - in the original box. All of this beautiful, professional work was done by Allegiant Rifle Works in McKinney.....
I am asking $1,100 ...$995 for this one, firm. There is over $1,400 invested here.... The only trade I am interested in are a Sig P-320 AXG or P365XL plus cash.....................
FINE PRINT: I prefer LEO/LTC/ Military, but will consider +21 buyers only with current TDL and no felonies, etc.... Your reply is your guarantee that you are eligible to purchase a handgun in Texas I am in Carrollton - 35 and 190 area - and can meet most days around lunch time (11:00 - 1:00) from Bass Pro Grapevine to Eagle Gun Range in Lewisville, to Academy Sports on the Tollway and Parker in Plano. Please email at dsstx@aol.com
Last edited by bufford on Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no failure here, only varied degrees of success!!

Topic author
bufford
Posts in topic: 2

Re: FS/FT - Gen 4 Glock 19 TALO Custom +++

Post by bufford »

Reduced to $995
There is no failure here, only varied degrees of success!!

Return to “Closed Items”