New RIA VR80 in Desert with extra mags

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
mrvmax
Posts in topic: 3

New RIA VR80 in Desert with extra mags

Post by mrvmax »

I bought this thinking I was going to play around with it but never fired it. It's a RIA VR80 in Desert Cerakote, it looks exactly like the one in the gunbroker link below. It has never been fired and comes with two 5 round mags, two 9 round magazines and two 19 round magazines. I do not have the box but I have the chokes and choke tool as well as the manual. I will also throw in a couple boxes of 12 gauge bird shot ammo with it.

I am a couple miles from PSC, I prefer FTF but will ship (you pay actual shipping costs to your FFL). I am asking $800 for everything, if you are local I will throw in two free inbound FFL transfers to use in the future.

There are a couple pics here, I did not take any of the shotgun, it is new and looks like the one on Gunbroker. Message me if interested.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWPSAiN

Rex B
Posts in topic: 1

Re: New RIA VR80 in Desert with extra mags

Post by Rex B »

From Forum Rule 13

"for sale" posts cannot have a link to an auction website or any other website and all posts must list an asking price.
-----------
“Sometimes there is no alternative to uncertainty except to await the arrival of more and better data.” C. Wunsch

Topic author
mrvmax

Post by mrvmax »

Rex B wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:21 am From Forum Rule 13

"for sale" posts cannot have a link to an auction website or any other website and all posts must list an asking price.
The post had an asking price from the beginning, must have missed the rule 13 requirement on links.

Topic author
mrvmax

Post by mrvmax »

Please close.

Return to “Closed Items”