sold - please delete

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
bufford
Posts in topic: 1

sold - please delete

Post by bufford »

I am listing my Sig Sauer SP-2022 for sale or trade. This is Sigs best kept secret, a polymer DA/SA 9mm at a budget price. It comes in the original box, all stock with 2 mags and night sights......... I am asking $500 obo, package, FTF only ..... Trades could include a 1911 in 45acp for deer season .......
PLEASE READ: I can ONLY meet around lunch weekdays (11:00-2:00) around the 35E and 190 area. Bass Grapevine, Eagle Gun Range in Lewisville, etc., to mention a couple of places. If it is still listed, it is still available....so please don't ask! I am not interested in trades at this time.....
FINE PRINT: I prefer LEO/CHL/LTC/Mil, but will consider +21 buyers with current TDL and no felonies.... I will check your ID, so don’t waste your time or mine. please email direct with questions to dsstx@aol.com
Last edited by bufford on Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
There is no failure here, only varied degrees of success!!

Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Sig SP-2022 9mm - $550 or trade for 1911

Post by Vol Texan »

For those of you not familiar with this handgun, it's a great one. I have carried one daily for many years now. It has had many trips to the range, virtually zero malfunctions, and it fits my hand very ergonomically. The night sights are still fantastic after all these years.

The ONLY drawback I've ever found to this gun is easily overcome, and the solution is actually an improvement to the carry experience. I carry my spare mags in my weak-hand back pocket inside a Remora mag holder. The sharp corners on the baseplate plastic piece tend to wear a hole in my pocket after a short time. I replaced them with a Mec-Gar Plus 2 baseplate replacement, and it (a) smooths the corners nicely, and (b) gives me extra carry capacity in the gun and in my spares.

Strong recommendation for this gun that he has for sale...
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Return to “Closed Items”