WTS - Seecamp 32 - sold

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 3

WTS - Seecamp 32 - sold

Post by carlson1 »

I have LNIB Seecamp .32. It has never been shot. It comes with two magazines, J&J Pocket Holster, and 5 boxes of Speer Gold Dot ammunition (suggested by Seecamp). No trades. $500.00 FTF south Irving.

Topic author
carlson1

Re: WTS - Seecamp 32 - DFW

Post by carlson1 »

Price dropped to $475.00

Rafe
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Rafe »

At that price, I think it's about $100 below typical street, not counting the 5 boxes of ammo and the holster. This is a good deal!

I know they have a reputation for being ammo-finicky (straight blowback system and a short feed ramp), but they're built like a tiny tank. Mine has never failed to go bang, though I admit I haven't put more than a few hundred rounds through it. (Hint: you can get the web of your thumb up in slide territory if you try to use two hands or don't pay attention to the beveling of the grip. Don't ask me how I know. A few rounds at the range will make you confident with the grip, and the recoil even from such a small gun is very manageable; the all-steel construction and straight blowback help.) I even used it as my BUG in a training course years ago where the drills were to switch from EDC to BUG while on the move and engage rapid fire up-close. I was shooting Winchester Silvertip 60-grains for that.

It's heavy for its size because it's basically all steel. But it's kinda the ultimate James Bond pocket pistol. It's tiny, flat, and will fit into just about any pocket. A holster like the one Carl is including is perfect for the purpose, and it breaks up the outline of the gun. There are times when I just can't dress around my EDC, and the Seecamp is the solution: I drop it in the pocket of my slacks. Now, the .32 ain't never gonna be my go-to defensive caliber, but it's better than .25ACP and nobody wants to stand three feet away and take a few rounds just to see if they do anything.

The little guy is one of several firearms I don't see myself selling because it fits a niche that nothing else I have does. Even my Kahr PM9 is too large, in my opinion, to successfully accomplish discrete, dress-slacks pocket carry.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Added a new Bear Creek Pocket holster. Still at $500.00, but with OBO just don’t try to take advantage please. Thank you Rafe.

IMG_3965.jpeg

Return to “Closed Items”