SOLD - Self Defense Ammo for sale

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: Keith B, carlson1

Locked

Topic author
Soccerdad1995
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 3874
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:03 pm

SOLD - Self Defense Ammo for sale

#1

Post by Soccerdad1995 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:37 am

I have an assortment of self-defense ammo that I have managed to accumulate over the years but don't need as I have tried to standardize on one brand. I would prefer to sell FTF in Houston, but may be willing to ship if I can't find anyone locally who is interested. I tried to price at just over 50% of what I could find online, which I think is fair.

First up is a box of 44 Magnum JSP ammo Winchester White Box, 240 grain, 50 rounds. Asking $25. SGAmmo.com has this same box listed for $46.
Image

Image


Next up is a box of .45 ACP JHP, Winchester Supreme Elite PDX-1, 20 rounds. Asking $15 (Cabela's has this listed at $26)
Image


Lastly, I have a box of .45 ACP Extreme Shock "Air Freedom" ammo, 20 rounds, 125 grain. Asking $20. I had trouble finding a price for this ammo online, but it seems to cost about $2 a round. Pretty pricey stuff. I paid $40 and change.
Image

Image
Last edited by Soccerdad1995 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ding dong, the witch is dead


Topic author
Soccerdad1995
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 3874
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Re: Self Defense Ammo for sale

#2

Post by Soccerdad1995 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:51 pm

Bump for price drops to 50% of retail.
Ding dong, the witch is dead


Topic author
Soccerdad1995
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 3874
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Re: Self Defense Ammo for sale

#3

Post by Soccerdad1995 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:13 am

Bump. Make me an offer if you are interested in any of this ammo.
Ding dong, the witch is dead


Mxrdad
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:55 pm

Re: Self Defense Ammo for sale

#4

Post by Mxrdad » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:17 am

I'll take all the .45 acp you have. PM me and we can hook up this week.
Finally woke up.......... Proud NRA Life member.
Proud member of TSRA as well.

User avatar

The Annoyed Man
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 25216
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 pm
Location: North Richland Hills, Texas
Contact:

Re: Self Defense Ammo for sale

#5

Post by The Annoyed Man » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:03 pm

Mxrdad wrote:I'll take all the .45 acp you have. PM me and we can hook up this week.
And I'll take the .44 magnum, but need it shipped to Grapevine. PM me, and I'll setup a PayPal transaction if that works for you.
Give me Liberty, or I'll get up and get it myself.—Hookalakah Meshobbab
I don't carry because of the odds, I carry because of the stakes.—The Annoyed Boy
My dream is to have lived my life so well that future generations of leftists will demand my name be removed from buildings.


Topic author
Soccerdad1995
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 3874
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Re: Self Defense Ammo for sale

#6

Post by Soccerdad1995 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:06 pm

The Annoyed Man wrote:
Mxrdad wrote:I'll take all the .45 acp you have. PM me and we can hook up this week.
And I'll take the .44 magnum, but need it shipped to Grapevine. PM me, and I'll setup a PayPal transaction if that works for you.
That works for me. PM on the way.
Ding dong, the witch is dead

User avatar

The Annoyed Man
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 25216
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 pm
Location: North Richland Hills, Texas
Contact:

Re: Self Defense Ammo for sale

#7

Post by The Annoyed Man » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:08 pm

Soccerdad1995 wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Mxrdad wrote:I'll take all the .45 acp you have. PM me and we can hook up this week.
And I'll take the .44 magnum, but need it shipped to Grapevine. PM me, and I'll setup a PayPal transaction if that works for you.
That works for me. PM on the way.
PM responded to.
Give me Liberty, or I'll get up and get it myself.—Hookalakah Meshobbab
I don't carry because of the odds, I carry because of the stakes.—The Annoyed Boy
My dream is to have lived my life so well that future generations of leftists will demand my name be removed from buildings.


Mxrdad
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:55 pm

Re: Self Defense Ammo for sale

#8

Post by Mxrdad » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:09 pm

The Annoyed Man wrote:
Soccerdad1995 wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Mxrdad wrote:I'll take all the .45 acp you have. PM me and we can hook up this week.
And I'll take the .44 magnum, but need it shipped to Grapevine. PM me, and I'll setup a PayPal transaction if that works for you.
That works for me. PM on the way.
PM responded to.
Just wanted to say thank you to Soccerdad1995. It was a pleasure meeting him and would not hesitate to buy from him again. He made me a great deal on the ammo. AND, I was able to see him OC, awesome. I wish I could have returned the favor but my schedule did not allow OC that day so my little Ruger LC9s had to stay concealed. I think I heard my LC9s whisper something like, I'm not worthy to the Nighthawk! LOL.

Thanks again. :thumbs2:
Finally woke up.......... Proud NRA Life member.
Proud member of TSRA as well.


Topic author
Soccerdad1995
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 3874
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Re: Self Defense Ammo for sale

#9

Post by Soccerdad1995 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:43 pm

Mxrdad wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Soccerdad1995 wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Mxrdad wrote:I'll take all the .45 acp you have. PM me and we can hook up this week.
And I'll take the .44 magnum, but need it shipped to Grapevine. PM me, and I'll setup a PayPal transaction if that works for you.
That works for me. PM on the way.
PM responded to.
Just wanted to say thank you to Soccerdad1995. It was a pleasure meeting him and would not hesitate to buy from him again. He made me a great deal on the ammo. AND, I was able to see him OC, awesome. I wish I could have returned the favor but my schedule did not allow OC that day so my little Ruger LC9s had to stay concealed. I think I heard my LC9s whisper something like, I'm not worthy to the Nighthawk! LOL.

Thanks again. :thumbs2:
It was great meeting you as well.
Ding dong, the witch is dead

Locked

Return to “Closed Items”