SOLD - FN FS2000 Black - DFW Metro (Reduced)

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
QB
Posts in topic: 2

SOLD - FN FS2000 Black - DFW Metro (Reduced)

Post by QB »

SOLD

FS2000 Black - excellent to like new condition with approximately 100 rounds fired. I'm selling this rifle just to reduce my collection.

Comes with original box serialized to the rifle, original factory FNH 30 round magazine, lock, manual, OD green tool case with tools as shown in the picture. The charging handle has been replaced by an oversized JUDO CHOP charging handle (aluminum) but there are NO other alterations. Pictured is the packaging for the Judochop charging handle as well as the original FN charging handle which is included with the rifle.

SPECS CALIBER: 5.56x45mm (.223 Rem.)
OPERATION: Gas, rotating-bolt
MAG CAPACITY: 30 Rd.
WEIGHT: 7.86 lb.
BARREL LENGTH: 17.44"
OVERALL LENGTH: 29.29"
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS: Semi-automatic Short-stroke gas piston system
RECEIVER: Forward-fired ejection port, Rear chamber access cover, Rotating bolt, gas-operated action, Left-side folding charging handle, Top-mounted one-piece MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail
BARREL: Cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined bore,Ported muzzle brake, Non-reflective black oxide finish
STOCK: Black Synthetic ambidextrous thumbhole design, Molded-in sling attachment points
OPERATING CONTROLS: Left-side charging handle, Safety switch inside trigger guard, Ambidextrous magazine release and safety switch
MAGAZINE: Detachable Box Magazine (DBM)

Shipping of Firearms: All firearms are shipped to a licensed FFL dealer only, no exceptions. A signed legible copy of your dealer's FFL license with your name on it must be emailed to me before my FFL dealer can ship your firearm. The FFL can also be emailed to my dealer/FFL (I will provide the info for the shipping dealer).

Price: $1850.00
Method of payment: USPS Money Order
Will sell face to face within the Carrollton area if buyer has a valid TX LTC.

Buyer pays $35 shipping within the 48 Continental United States. Will not ship to CA, NY, IL, CO, CT, DC, HI, MD, MA, NJ or any state, city, locality that prohibits the weapon or 30 round magazines. Please know you laws prior to bidding. If you have a question on whether my FFL will ship to your location please contact me prior to bidding. Grabagun is the dealer/FFL that will be shipping this rifle for me.

Please see photos. Additional photos can be sent upon request.

Thanks

Last edited by QB on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

C-dub
Posts in topic: 1

Re: FN FS2000 Black - DFW Metro

Post by C-dub »

QB, :grumble ;-)

I hope you're not waiting for me again on this one. They are fine rifles. I fired The Marshal's and although I like the looks and the purpose behind this style rifle, I'm not really a fan of using the bullpup. It just wasn't for me.
Last edited by C-dub on Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

The Marshal

Post by The Marshal »

Of all the guns I bring to the Range, this is the one that everyone wants to shoot.
It is a fun Range Toy!

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

If I didn't already have a Tavor I'd be all over this. I have a few AR's (as in I'm not sure exactly how many), a Mini-14, some AK's, etc., but personally I really like the bullpup design. Feels and looks like a SBR but without the hassle.

Topic author
QB
Posts in topic: 2

Post by QB »

C-dub wrote:QB, :grumble ;-)

I hope you're not waiting for me again on this one. They are fine rifles. I fired The Marshal's and although I like the looks and the purpose behind this style rifle, I'm not really a fan of using the bullpup. It just wasn't for me.
I sold all my AR15s because I like this bullpup so much, real soft shooter.....I'll give you a pass on this one :mrgreen:

I've had an X95, SAR, and keep coming back to the FS2000...it's just a smooth shooter and balances great. I put the tactical rail on with a vertical grip and/or bipod and it's great fun at the range. I really should keep one of these that I have for sale (especially the ODG since it's my favorite color but it was the most expensive also) but I'm getting a couple of inexpensive (<1000) bolt action rifles and thinning the herd of my more costly rifles since I don't have much time to shoot like I used to. I don't want too much money tied up in range toys. The Five Sevens were expensive and now ammo is eating my lunch since I like to shoot a bunch of rounds when I do get to the range. Cheapest 5.7 subsonic for the pistols I found was $35-40 for a box of 25 rounds ....yikes.
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

Return to “Closed Items”