SOLD: CMMG .22LR bcg adapter and magazines for AR15

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
strogg
Posts in topic: 1

SOLD: CMMG .22LR bcg adapter and magazines for AR15

Post by strogg »

SOLD

Last bit of the Strogg household spring cleaning of 2018. I have here a way you can turn your small game rifle into a short range varmint rifle. Or pistol, depending on what you have. This thing works extremely well as long as you don't use the magazine it came with (pictured below on left). It jams up all the time with the CMMG mag, but if you use the Black Dog mags (two pictured below on right), then it works like a dream. I have the CMMG mag available in case anyone really wants it, but I suggest you just put it in the circular file never to see daylight again. It will NOT come with the charging handle, since that died a horrible death (it was made out of plastic). Any metal one will work just fine. I never got reliability issues with a regular run-of-the-mill charging handle. It just needs lube.

SOLD

Last edited by strogg on Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jb2012
Posts in topic: 1

Re: WTS: CMMG .22LR bcg adapter and magazines for AR15

Post by jb2012 »

strogg wrote:Last bit of the Strogg household spring cleaning of 2018. I have here a way you can turn your small game rifle into a short range varmint rifle. Or pistol, depending on what you have. This thing works extremely well as long as you don't use the magazine it came with (pictured below on left). It jams up all the time with the CMMG mag, but if you use the Black Dog mags (two pictured below on right), then it works like a dream. I have the CMMG mag available in case anyone really wants it, but I suggest you just put it in the circular file never to see daylight again. It will NOT come with the charging handle, since that died a horrible death (it was made out of plastic). Any metal one will work just fine. I never got reliability issues with a regular run-of-the-mill charging handle. It just needs lube.

I'm asking $100 for it, or I will trade for any working .223 BCG (because the upper it came from needs one now).

I pm'd you

Return to “Closed Items”