New Beretta 9000S 9mm, $299?

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
KBCraig
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

New Beretta 9000S 9mm, $299?

Post by KBCraig » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:00 pm

The Texarkana Gander Mtn. opened last week, and they're starting their grand opening sale this Friday (9/30).

The one item that really caught my eye was the Beretta 9000S 9mm for $299 (while supplies last).

I don't know if it's the F or D model, but the picture shows the F model. This would likely be for my wife, so I'd prefer the D model (DAO).

I know that's a great price. Any comments on the pistol?

Kevin

John
Posts in topic: 1

Re: New Beretta 9000S 9mm, $299?

Post by John » Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:07 am

KBCraig wrote:The Texarkana Gander Mtn. opened last week, and they're starting their grand opening sale this Friday (9/30).

The one item that really caught my eye was the Beretta 9000S 9mm for $299 (while supplies last).

I don't know if it's the F or D model, but the picture shows the F model. This would likely be for my wife, so I'd prefer the D model (DAO).

I know that's a great price. Any comments on the pistol?

Kevin
I had one for a while and sold it. It's not a bad gun, but the trigger is pretty stiff and the safety is stiff as well. I put maybe 1000 rounds through mine and eveything started to lighten up a little. The one thing that I don't about the baby beretta is that the slide is too short (top to bottom) and it's hard to get a grip on to rack. you might want to have her rack the slide a few times in the store to see if she can even do it. You just can't get a grip on it and the recoil spring is pretty stiff to boot.

Good luck,
John
JohnC

Return to “Closed Items”