WTB PS90

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
GreenMan0352
Posts in topic: 2

WTB PS90

Post by GreenMan0352 »

I’m wanting to buy a PS90 if anyone has one for a good price or knows of any shops around Denver City, TX. I usually am in Lubbock but don’t mind going as far as Midland Odessa area. Maybe further if the price is right.

G.A. Heath
Posts in topic: 1

Re: WTB PS90

Post by G.A. Heath »

Due to the size of their inventory, Sharp Shooters in Lubbock is likely your best bet. They tend to be a little higher priced, especially on the more unusual stuff. Additionally I would also check with lone star shooting sports in Lubbock, they may have received one since they seem to turn over their inventory pretty quick and usually have something interesting every time I've been in there..
How do you explain a dog named Sauer without first telling the story of a Puppy named Sig?
R.I.P. Sig, 08/21/2019 - 11/18/2019

Topic author
GreenMan0352
Posts in topic: 2

Post by GreenMan0352 »

Awesome! Thank you very much, I will check them out.

scott_dfw
Posts in topic: 1

Post by scott_dfw »

Hey GreenMan,

I'm in DFW, but I have a PS90 that I'm looking to part with.

I don't know how keen you are on NFA arms, or if you're interested in owning an SBR PS90 (P90), but mine is currently an SBR. I can take off the 10" barrel and sell the gun directly to you. But if you want to put the correct short barrel back in, you'd need to get a stamp. Right now, Form 1 transfers are taking a handful of days. 8-15 days was the last I saw...which is outstanding!

Otherwise, I could pin/weld a faux suppressor on the barrel making it 16", and sell it that way.

Sounds complex, but it's not really. And I guarantee my price would be a lot less than a dealer is trying to sell for right now. Heck, even the LEO price on a PS90 is $1300+ right now.

Let me know if you'd like more info...happy to help.

-Scott
(triple checked for profanity)

Return to “Closed Items”