Ruger AR556 $449 free shipping

Know of a good deal? Let your fellow Members know about it.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 2

Ruger AR556 $449 free shipping

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

On sale at Bud's right now. Great price on a really nice entry level AR.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/pro ... 30R+BLKSYN

oohrah

Re: Ruger AR556 $449 free shipping

Post by oohrah »

Sure looks like a good deal. I'm curious how to get a cash discount by shopping online? I'm sure not going to mail somebody a check sight unseen. In fact, I don't even write checks anymore.
USMC, Retired
Treating one variety of person as better or worse than others by accident of birth is morally indefensible.

rev210
Posts in topic: 1

Post by rev210 »

oohrah wrote:Sure looks like a good deal. I'm curious how to get a cash discount by shopping online? I'm sure not going to mail somebody a check sight unseen. In fact, I don't even write checks anymore.
Buds accepts E-Checks, Personal Checks, Money Orders and certified checks by mail for the cash discount.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/payment.php

Topic author
Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

rev210 wrote:
oohrah wrote:Sure looks like a good deal. I'm curious how to get a cash discount by shopping online? I'm sure not going to mail somebody a check sight unseen. In fact, I don't even write checks anymore.
Buds accepts E-Checks, Personal Checks, Money Orders and certified checks by mail for the cash discount.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/payment.php
Yes. You enter the routing and account numbers from your check and it clears in 3-5 business days.

Liberty
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Liberty »

It's a strange world we live in when we can buy a quality AR15 cheaper than we can buy most quality defensive conceal carry handgun.

I bought one of these carbines a week ago, well made and lots of fun and I was not disappointed.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

oohrah

Post by oohrah »

Good to know, thanks
USMC, Retired
Treating one variety of person as better or worse than others by accident of birth is morally indefensible.

Return to “Commercial Vendor Bargains and Deal”