ThOR ATN Rifle Scopes Factory Rebates up to $1000.00

Know of a good deal? Let your fellow Members know about it.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 2

ThOR ATN Rifle Scopes Factory Rebates up to $1000.00

Post by anygunanywhere »

ATN has rebates up to $1000.00 through December 31 for their rifle scopes.

Amazon has the ThOR HD 384 Smart Thermal Riflescope 1.25 - 5X for $1803.00 ($1,999.00 list) with a $200.00 rebate. Sale price plus rebate is nearl;y 20% off list price and gets you a thermal rifle scope for night pig killing.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01 ... UTF8&psc=1

I purchased one to top off a 300 Blackout upper I recently purchased to use to harvest the pigs on our hunting property.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

rotor

Re: ThOR ATN Rifle Scopes Factory Rebates up to $1000.00

Post by rotor »

anygunanywhere wrote:ATN has rebates up to $1000.00 through December 31 for their rifle scopes.

Amazon has the ThOR HD 384 Smart Thermal Riflescope 1.25 - 5X for $1803.00 ($1,999.00 list) with a $200.00 rebate. Sale price plus rebate is nearl;y 20% off list price and gets you a thermal rifle scope for night pig killing.

I purchased one to top off a 300 Blackout upper I recently purchased to use to harvest the pigs on our hunting property.
Can you give us a report on this? Also, the coupon says you must buy from an "authorized" seller. Is Amazon an authorized seller?

Topic author
anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

rotor wrote:
anygunanywhere wrote:ATN has rebates up to $1000.00 through December 31 for their rifle scopes.

Can you give us a report on this? Also, the coupon says you must buy from an "authorized" seller. Is Amazon an authorized seller?
Yes. Amazon has the forms to download.

The week of 13 Nov I’ll be assembling the 300 Blackout upper and scope and sighting it in. We will be hunting Thanksgiving week. I’ll provide an after action report as soon as we are successful.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

rotor

Post by rotor »

anygunanywhere wrote:
rotor wrote:

The week of 13 Nov I’ll be assembling the 300 Blackout upper and scope and sighting it in. We will be hunting Thanksgiving week. I’ll provide an after action report as soon as we are successful.
Just be aware that just because they have the forms, they may not be an authorized dealer as far as ATN is concerned. Anyway, cheaper at Optic planet via Amazon and no sales tax.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I have that one. I paid $1799 for it at Cabela's, because it was the floor model. It was brand new, it had just been handled by a few customers. Works great. I posted about it HERE back in March.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

flechero

Post by flechero »

Sitting here nearly broke and I have been researching thermal for the last hour... thanks a lot, guys!

loktite

Post by loktite »

rotor wrote:
anygunanywhere wrote:
rotor wrote:

Just be aware that just because they have the forms, they may not be an authorized dealer as far as ATN is concerned. Anyway, cheaper at Optic planet via Amazon and no sales tax.
I can say with absolute certainty Amazon is an authorized vendor. A couple (2-4) times a year they have sent e-mails out saying "send us a link to your review on amazon, optics planet, cabelas, or bass pro shops , and we'll send you this future hunter t-shirt", although the most recent e-mail was a more generic "e-commerce site."

Quite certain Sportsman's Guide is too, but you can always e-mail/call ATN to verify. Currently listed for $1999.99, so with the 10% member discount on SG, it's $1800. If you wait, I'm certain there will be another double discount code for members between now and Dec 31, which would mean paying $1600 and getting $200 back from rebate. Not to mention, if using cashback from Giving Assistant, you get anywhere from 7-10% back off what you pay, theoretically putting your net cost after cashback and rebates down to $1260 (Or $1300 with membership fee if you only got the membership for this). Unfortunately a double discount code just expired last week. Memberships are $40 per year currently (You get $20 worth in coupon code). -- If you are military: active personnel, retired personnel, veterans, and members of the Guard and Reserves, you can get a free 6 month membership as a promotional item, just have to verify via sheerid. Link available @ http://guide.sportsmansguide.com/militarydiscount/
NRA Endowment Member

Return to “Commercial Vendor Bargains and Deal”