Target Sports USA Prime Ammo membership program

Know of a good deal? Let your fellow Members know about it.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Target Sports USA Prime Ammo membership program

Post by bblhd672 »

Anyone join this membership program at Target Sports USA? If so, your experience and thoughts so far?

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/targets ... 59081.aspx
TARGET SPORTS USA AMMO PRIME MEMBERSHIP

Buy ammunition at wholesale level...​You will be able to buy ammo at our cost all year long and save

Free Shipping on ALL orders...​You will receive free shipping on all ammunition orders all the time

Exclusive ammo deals...Members only email notifications on a monthly basis for members only

One low annual fee... We guarantee that you will save more than our low annual membership fee, or your money back minus any savings you've received. You can't lose
I buy most of my bulk ammo here because cases/bulk always include free shipping. Not a good place to buy if you are in a hurry though as it can take a week or longer to receive your order.
Recently bought smaller order of Federal LE HST 9mm in 124 and 147 gr, shipping was about $13.00 including insurance. Looks like with this program I could buy more often throughout the year in smaller quantities than 1000 rounds and it would be worth the cost. Especially if the cost per round is also less than their normal prices.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Lena
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Target Sports USA Prime Ammo membership program

Post by Lena »

With the prices I just saw I can get most I use locally about the same and a few cheaper, especially if I watch sales, pass on it here
Stay Safe

Return to “Commercial Vendor Bargains and Deal”