April 8 2018 Only: CMC AR Triggers at Primary Arms

Know of a good deal? Let your fellow Members know about it.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Rafe
Posts in topic: 1

April 8 2018 Only: CMC AR Triggers at Primary Arms

Post by Rafe »

Not something I'd planned to buy or have the extra money just sitting around for, but I may have to do it.

Primary Arms (HQ in South Houston and one of my favorite companies to do business with) has Lantac designed CMC Triggers manufactured AR-15/AR-10 single stage trigger groups on sale today only. Regularly $209.77, they're $90 bucks today. Limit 2. Your choice of curved or straight trigger face. I've been told of the advantages of the straight trigger, but I may stick with the curved because I'm used to it, and I don't shoot long range well enough that it's likely to make any difference.

http://www.primaryarms.com/cmc-ar-15-ar ... rved-91511
Designed by Lantac, manufactured by CMC Triggers, this tactical trigger group is a completely self-contained, drop-in fire control group for AR15/AR-308 rifles. With truly remarkable trigger control, trigger feel, and accuracy, this trigger retains the rugged reliability of a MIL-SPEC trigger group. Trigger pull is factory preset at 3 to 3.5 pounds, and is not user adjustable.
The non-adjustable part really doesn't matter to me if it breaks clean at that weight. I have a DIY cobble together I did last Christmas with Spike's lower and plain Jane internals from Palmetto. It could stand with a trigger group upgrade. Might make a very basic rifle into a shooter! ;-)
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

curryman

Re: April 8 2018 Only: CMC AR Triggers at Primary Arms

Post by curryman »

Less than $200 shipped for two of them!

Thanks

Curry

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

If you didn't order them earlier, you're probably out of luck... OUT OF STOCK.

I have a couple of the original CMC single stage triggers. They break like glass.

The first time AndyC pulled the trigger on my Colt, he told me it surprised him. He knew it had the CMC trigger, but when he picked it up, he defaulted to expecting a normal milspec trigger.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

apostate

Post by apostate »

On one hand I'm sorry I missed this but on the other hand I saved $100.

Maybe $200.

strogg

Post by strogg »

These are amazingly good triggers for the money. I have two of them. They are very smooth and crisp. I think the $209 "original price" is a bit of a misnomer. Most places sell it for $170. If you wait for a normal sale, they usually go for $120 (when I bought mine). $90 is... well, was an exceptional deal, regardless of what the original price was.

Return to “Commercial Vendor Bargains and Deal”