HOWTO witness registration

This sub-forum will open for posting on Sept. 1, 2012.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

HOWTO witness registration

Post by RPB »

View a video on how to use House Witness Registration.
https://www.mytxlegis.legis.state.tx.us ... about.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
IMPORTANT : You can save time when you arrive at the Texas Capitol to register by creating your public profile in advance and be prepared by knowing:

The correct bill number(s)
In which committee hearing the bill is being heard
The time and location of the hearing (View upcoming meetings)
You can also access House Witness Registration on your iPad through the capitol's public wireless network.

When within network range, tap Settings on your iPad.
Next, tap the Wi-Fi menu. Public-Capitol should display in the Choose a Network list.
Tap Public-Capitol to join the network.
Once connected to the Wi-Fi Public-Capitol, open a web browser on your iPad and click this link: http://hwrs.house.state.tx.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

NOTE: Access to House Witness Registration through a mobile device is optimized for iPAD running the most recent version of iOS. Earlier iOS versions or other mobile device platforms are not supported.

For assistance with the registration process, please contact the committee clerk of the committee for which you wish to testify.
I pray some day they'll get even more up to date and dump RealPlayer (for those watching at home) :biggrinjester:
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

Douva
Posts in topic: 1

Re: HOWTO witness registration

Post by Douva »

RPB wrote:I pray some day they'll get even more up to date and dump RealPlayer (for those watching at home) :biggrinjester:
:iagree:

Return to “2013 Texas Legislative Session”