Getting discouraged

This sub-forum will open for posting on Sept. 1, 2012.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

miedoso
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Getting discouraged

Post by miedoso »

Can you rephrase that please. I don't understand what you just wrote. "can you point to where you're getting what you're talking about?"
Second, I don't believe the NRA or TSRA are either doing their job as far as grading reps, or they are in bed with them to give them A ratings. So are you are stating you know that the NRA and TSRA know that Strauss and Pickett are most likely intentionally not putting bills up for final vote, because they don't want them to pass? It seems obvious with so many bills that basically die of slow death, because not being put up for votes. So you are saying, you think they know, and still gave them great ratings? That's my question I guess. My point was, to get people to get NRA and TSRA to take a review of the rating these guys have. With bad ratings, from the NRA and TSRA, who knows, maybe the voters will wake up, and at minimum, maybe the Speaker position will change.

JKTex
Posts in topic: 3

Post by JKTex »

"...from his other post, that when groups of reps don't want a bill put forth, and they go chat with Strauss, Pickett etc. "

That.

Stick around and keep your eyes and ears open. While I don't pay much attention in any grading, for one, they use the same method for everyone and sometimes it's not perfect. But they know. Do you not think anyone from both are in Austin right now and every day neck deep in the fray....and even posting updates to us? :mrgreen:

miedoso
Posts in topic: 6

Post by miedoso »

Ok, thanks for the info. Just feeling totally like the OP said. "discouraged."

Return to “2013 Texas Legislative Session”