Open-Carry Discussions

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

bauerdj
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Open-Carry Discussions

Post by bauerdj »

I would suggest that open carry discussions be placed in a seperate sub-topic area.

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

RHenriksen wrote:I agree with the Tiger. If the topic is about protecting & further restoring our 2A rights, I'd like to be able to discuss it here.
As I pointed out, the Forum has long outgrown the "CHL only" banner. The only reason I don't change the name is because it's been too long and it's too well known. Members can and do discuss all manner of topics related to gun ownership and use, and even some that aren't related to guns at all.

Discussions about open-carry are welcome; I just don't want them to degenerate in to the bomb-throwing threads we've seen in prior years. As I said in my original post, open-carry discussions are fine, as long as they are conducted within the rules.

Chas.

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

bauerdj wrote:I would suggest that open carry discussions be placed in a seperate sub-topic area.
In prior years we've had a subforum for Open-Carry during the legislative sessions. This keeps the discussions focused on specific sessions and/or bills (or lack thereof). I'll do so again for the 2013 session.

Chas.

Return to “2012 Texas & Federal Elections”