LIVE! Attorney Marshall Lovrien Wins Self-Defense Trial, with Assist from Law of Self Defense 3/30/22 1PM Central

General training discussions and class reviews.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
oljames3
Posts in topic: 1

LIVE! Attorney Marshall Lovrien Wins Self-Defense Trial, with Assist from Law of Self Defense 3/30/22 1PM Central

Post by oljames3 »

From attorney Andrew Branca, the Law of Self Defense:
YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/Lawofselfdefense/videos

Rumble https://rumble.com/user/LawofSelfDefense
Marshall Lovrien, a criminal defense attorney out of South Dakota, contacted me a couple of weeks ago for a purpose I found very humbling—he wanted to let me know that our work here at Law of Self Defense had materially helped him win an acquittal in a self-defense trial of his client.

As kind of it was for Marshall to make that call to me, he’s gone even a step further—he’s agreed to be interviewed by me LIVE TODAY, March 30, 2022, at 2 PM Eastern Time, to share with us the story of this self-defense trial win, as well as to share how he leveraged what we teach at Law of Self Defense to achieve a decisive victory for his client.

So, if you’d like to hear of a real-world self-defense trial win by the legal warrior who achieved that victory, be sure to join us LIVE TODAY, March 30, 2022, at 2 PM Eastern Time!

Law of Self Defense Members can watch and comment on today's LIVE show on their member's dashboard, where their questions will receive top priority.

We'll also be live streaming today's show on the Law of Self Defense YouTube channel, which you can access by clicking the image or link below--there we will be answering only SuperChat questions:
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

Return to “General”