Alien Gear Holster Order

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

PaJ
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Alien Gear Holster Order

Post by PaJ »

I considered many before I bought my Alien Gear. I'm glad I did. I forget I'm wearing it, and I don't wear it that often. For the price and the time frame, it was well worth it. As I recall, mine arrived in exactly the amount of time they quoted.

mr1337

Post by mr1337 »

That's nothing. My PHLster Skeleton took 3 months.
Keep calm and carry.

Licensing (n.) - When government takes away your right to do something and sells it back to you.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 4

Post by mojo84 »

Anyone have any experience with their new "upgraded" model? http://aliengearholsters.com/holsters/a ... band.html/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I was looking at ordering a leather one when I saw they are now offering an upgraded model made of neoprene instead leather. I am wondering if it is really a better quality product or if they are promoting as such because their cost may be lower than leather. As far as the material, I know it is different than the Remora holsters but the Remora makes me sweat at least twice as much as the leather.

I realize for the price and thirty day trial, I wouldn't be risking much but would appreciate your thoughts and feedback.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

OnceFired

Post by OnceFired »

Mine took 6 weeks.

OF
Video games are an escape from reality. Gun ownership is for when you can't.
CHL - 07/03/12 submitted, 09/07/12 received
Texas Security Guard Jobs

carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by carlson1 »

mojo84 wrote:Anyone have any experience with their new "upgraded" model? http://aliengearholsters.com/holsters/a ... band.html/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I was looking at ordering a leather one when I saw they are now offering an upgraded model made of neoprene instead leather. I am wondering if it is really a better quality product or if they are promoting as such because their cost may be lower than leather. As far as the material, I know it is different than the Remora holsters but the Remora makes me sweat at least twice as much as the leather.

I realize for the price and thirty day trial, I wouldn't be risking much but would appreciate your thoughts and feedback.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=73908&p=930442&hilit=alien#p930442" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

OSCAR E

Post by OSCAR E »

RedRaiderDavid wrote:I had previously not heard of Alien Gear holsters and was looking at Crossbreed or Super Tuk. Based on the reviews, and price point I just placed an order for one. The email I received said it would be 3-4 weeks before it shipped. It would have been nice to have that information before the order was completed. I hope its worth the wait but in all honesty it will probably arrive before my CHL so no biggie.
I also ordered a alien gear and it took 3 weeks to get it, but to me it did said before I order it that it was going to take 3 weeks.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 4

Post by mojo84 »

Oscar, What's your opinion of it? Is it the neoprene backed version?
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Texasdoesitbest

Post by Texasdoesitbest »

For those of you who have one already, what is the best place, at least for your body type, to wear this. I know the aliengear website videos say that if you are a skinny guy maybe its best wearing it at 4 o clock (back pocket) and if you are a heavier guy at the hip.

Where do you wear it and whats your body type?

FloMoAggie

Post by FloMoAggie »

Texasdoesitbest wrote:For those of you who have one already, what is the best place, at least for your body type, to wear this. I know the aliengear website videos say that if you are a skinny guy maybe its best wearing it at 4 o clock (back pocket) and if you are a heavier guy at the hip.

Where do you wear it and whats your body type?
I received the Cloak Tuck 2.0 this week and have really liked it. Very comfortable, and creates a very low profile. I am 5' 10"/190 lbs. and wear it at 4/4.5.

Javier730

Post by Javier730 »

Just ordered one for my fn 5.7 mk 2. I can hardly wait.
“Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.”
― Horace Mann

carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by carlson1 »

If anyone wants to try one for less money let me know. Mine is for a G-19 and I am going to sale it. PM me.

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”