Kahr PM9..anyone Ankle Carry???

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

texanjoker

Re: Kahr PM9..anyone Ankle Carry???

Post by texanjoker »

gigag04 wrote:I used the Galco ankle glove. It's good to go but works best with boots. It dug in a bit too much for me on socks under slacks.
:iagree: I've carried an ankle gun for over twenty years. I like the galco. I have a nylon blackhawk for my kel tec pf9, but would prefer a galco. I prefer a five shot air weight for the ankle gun due to size, weight and the fact that when I am in the mud doing a search it will still fire. One needs to practice with an unloaded gun as retrieval is slower. Not ideal but an easy way to conceal.

Topic author
mikebass78
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mikebass78 »

Thanks guys and gals, going to try the galco ankle lite. There about 60 bucks. Will let you know how it carries.

Mikr

IsraelisJewish
Posts in topic: 1

Post by IsraelisJewish »

Crossbreed looks to have a real nice ankle holster.
David (IsraelisJewish)
SunnyWalker.net

SecurityGeek

Post by SecurityGeek »

I like the Galco Ankle Glove for my PM9 and for the odd j-frame. Nicely padded. I do recommend the support strap they sell - like a sock garter, it goes right below the knee and helps keep the rig from sliding around.
"How old would you be if you didn't know how old you was?"
- S. Paige

mr surveyor

Post by mr surveyor »

mescobar_rpls wrote:I carry a Kahr K9 in an Uncle Mike's Ankle Holster inside mid-cut cowboy boots (Justin Ropers). I attached a metal clip to the side of the holster so that the holster hangs on the edge of the boot and does not slip down. This saves my ankle bone. I could not stand the garter that came with the holster.

Ditto!

I carry either a Kahr CW9 or S&W j-frame in single clip Don Hume holster in my left boot .... usually as a back-up to whatever is under my jacket on Sunday morning to church. On rare occasions, the boot carry is the only thing I carry. (easier to get to when "sitting")

jd
It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”