Rossi 46103 holster

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Setxjeff
Posts in topic: 2

Rossi 46103 holster

Post by Setxjeff »

I have a rossi 46103 6 shot 357 3" barrel, this has been a difficult gun to find a holster for because of the 3" barrel. Most 461 are 2" and 99% of the holsters are listed as 2". This gun is slightly larger than s&w j frame but slightly smaller than k frame but they use same speed loader as my S&W model 19.
Anyway I ordered a hybrid holster from Theis holsters and it fits perfectly, this is a IWB or inside the belt holster. The holster is very well made and very comfortable to wear.
TSRA Member
M1 Garand Collectors Association

OldCurlyWolf
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Rossi 46103 holster

Post by OldCurlyWolf »

Setxjeff wrote:I have a rossi 46103 6 shot 357 3" barrel, this has been a difficult gun to find a holster for because of the 3" barrel. Most 461 are 2" and 99% of the holsters are listed as 2". This gun is slightly larger than s&w j frame but slightly smaller than k frame but they use same speed loader as my S&W model 19.
Anyway I ordered a hybrid holster from Theis holsters and it fits perfectly, this is a IWB or inside the belt holster. The holster is very well made and very comfortable to wear.
I am having a similar problem with my recently acquired Charter Arms Bulldog .44.

How much extra was it for the custom holster? :coolgleamA:
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.

Topic author
Setxjeff
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Rossi 46103 holster

Post by Setxjeff »

It was his standard price. $55 He makes them as he sells them.
TSRA Member
M1 Garand Collectors Association

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”