Mitch Rosen and Ruger

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

mojo84
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Mitch Rosen and Ruger

Post by mojo84 »

I wanted to try owb but not spend a lot of money until I knew I liked it. I bought a Daltech Force holster. It is not as tight as some of the higher quality holsters but does a good job. It has three slots so I can wear it high when my cover garment isn't very long. It only took about ten fays to receive it.

https://www.daltechforce.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Gunner4640

Post by Gunner4640 »

I have a open top Tagua owb holster that I carry my sr1911 commander in and it works great only paid $35.00 for it. Also works with my older Beretta Cougar 9mm
It's an all leather holster comes in black or brown. Got mine from ebay have had it now for 2 years still holds both guns tight
Dave & Wife NRA Members
Too many guns to list> :lol::

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Desantis and Galco both usually have a supply of OWB holsters on hand for the more popular pistols. You might try one of them. I own holsters from both manufacturers. Both are of good quality. Different features and/or design maybe, but both good ways to skin the same cat. Also, Desantis holsters tend to be fairly reasonably priced......about the same range as the "Express" line of Mitch Rosen holsters, give or take a couple of bucks.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

jayinsat

Post by jayinsat »

I have a Blackhawk Serpa that I got from Academy for my SR9c. I only use it at the range and some times at home. I primarily carry IWB.
Armed not dangerous but potentially lethal.
CHL Application mailed 10/2/12
Plastic in hand 11/16/12

joe817

Post by joe817 »

Not o bad of a wait. Congrats! 20 days is nothing. J.E. Bullard takes about 6 weeks. (still saving my money for one of his.)
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”