Question about a rear pocket holster.

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
gamer47
Posts in topic: 3

Question about a rear pocket holster.

Post by gamer47 »

I watched a video about a rear pocket holster a few years ago and I now have the means to get it and a new gun to go with it but now I can't seam to find it. With as many holster as you all may have had and seen I was hoping that you might know of the brand of holster.
It is for sub compacts like the LCP and other similar small frame semiautos.
It is a fully enclosed pouch that has a snap closure on the top that when the snap is opened it pushes the gun up into your hand.
This picture is of a car holster that functions in a similar method.
image1.PNG

Acronym Esq
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Question about a rear pocket holster.

Post by Acronym Esq »

gamer47 wrote:I watched a video about a rear pocket holster a few years ago and I now have the means to get it and a new gun to go with it but now I can't seam to find it. With as many holster as you all may have had and seen I was hoping that you might know of the brand of holster.
It is a fully enclosed pouch that has a snap closure on the top that when the snap is opened it pushes the gun up into your hand.
Urban Carry?

acronym 5/29/2017 11:23 PM

Topic author
gamer47

Post by gamer47 »

Acronym Esq wrote:
gamer47 wrote:I watched a video about a rear pocket holster a few years ago and I now have the means to get it and a new gun to go with it but now I can't seam to find it. With as many holster as you all may have had and seen I was hoping that you might know of the brand of holster.
Urban Carry?

acronym 5/29/2017 11:23 PM
not quite it looks like a sneaky pete holster but it is a pocket holster

Topic author
gamer47

Post by gamer47 »

I had posted this question on GunChannels.com and a member there had the answer so I thought I would update this post.
the answer is the EZ-Holsters from CRD unfortunately this was never produced more than a trial run and not put into full production from what I have found.

Very disappointed but at least my brain will stop hurting trying to remember the name of the holster.

Medley86
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Medley86 »

This picture is of a car holster that functions in a similar method.
image1.PNG
I saw that you found the one you were remembering. That said, I carry a LCP in a talon training group wallet holster all day pretty much every day and it doesn't bother me at all. Draw isn't hard at all as long as you don't wear pants that you paint on. The only problem I have found with it is that I have to bring it with me and test fit the gun in the pockets as much as I am fitting the clothes to me when I go shopping.
Ruger LCP in a Talon wallet holster EDC

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”