Holsters for S&W M&P 9C

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Crash
Posts in topic: 2

Holsters for S&W M&P 9C

Post by Crash »

Looking for a couple of holsters for my newly-acquired S&W M&P 9C: one for AIWB and one for OWB at 3:00. I'm leaning toward the Safariland ALS for the OWB and either the Blade Tech Nano, the Crossbreed Supertuck, or a Mika for AIWB.

Recommendations?

Thanks,

Crash

oljames3
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Holsters for S&W M&P 9C

Post by oljames3 »

Crash wrote:Looking for a couple of holsters for my newly-acquired S&W M&P 9C: one for AIWB and one for OWB at 3:00. I'm leaning toward the Safariland ALS for the OWB and either the Blade Tech Nano, the Crossbreed Supertuck, or a Mika for AIWB.

Recommendations?

Thanks,

Crash
The Safariland 7TS ALS holster is AWESOME! I have carried my S&W M&P M2.0 9mm 5inch in one for about a year. It is a secure holster with a very intuitive draw. I use the 565BL belt slide with mine rather than the standard flat one. I also use Guard and QLS with the 22L receiver. Works really well for me. Pictures on request. ;-)
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Post by bblhd672 »

Crash wrote:Looking for a couple of holsters for my newly-acquired S&W M&P 9C: one for AIWB and one for OWB at 3:00. I'm leaning toward the Safariland ALS for the OWB and either the Blade Tech Nano, the Crossbreed Supertuck, or a Mika for AIWB.

Recommendations?

Thanks,

Crash
I purchased a DeSantis leather holster for my 9c to wear OWB. The holsters I have for the full size M&P also work with it.
IMG_0398.jpg
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
Crash
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Crash »

Thanks for the helpful replies.

Just for everybody's info: per Blade-Tech, the 9C will not fit in their Nano holster. It's made for the Shield and, of course, the 9C is too long.

Crash

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”