Aliengear holsters.

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

WTR
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Aliengear holsters.

Post by WTR »

I have been happy with the Crossbreed Super Tuck. Great CS also. 6' 180 lbs.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bblhd672 »

Grundy1133 wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:51 pm
Tex1961 wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:12 pm They have a great return policy. So if you’re interested then try it. I have the shape shift and no complaints.
i forgot about that! isnt their return policy like a month or 100 days or something along those lines?
http://aliengearholsters.com/warranty

"Forever Warranty"

"30 Day Test Drive"

"Free Shell Trades for Life" (excludes ShapeShift shells)
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Crossroads

Post by Crossroads »

I have the AG ShapeShifter core carry pack. I liked it enough to buy another shell for my Glock 19 and 26. I mostly use IWB and OWB. I haven't tried the appendix holster. I used the holster mount in my truck and ordered a couple more for some hidden spots around the house. I like it because it is versatile, adjustable retention, and the IWB feels comfortable.

I say give it a try, if you don't like it you have 30 days to return it.
Neither a wise man or a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him.

strogg

Post by strogg »

I personally find that StealthGearUSA holsters are far more comfortable and built better than the Aliengears. I had the Cloak Tuck 2.0 from Aliengear a while back, and I wasn't impressed. Neoprene is a closed cell foam, meaning it won't wick away sweat. It'll just create a moist spot between your skin and holster. I believe they did something to mitigate that in the newer version, but to me, neoprene is still neoprene. The gun-side of the holster backing looks like it would wear out after a year of use. In fact, after a month of usage for me for the 2.0, it looked like a wreck. I think they improved that with the newer version, but I haven't tried it, so I can't say either way. StealthGear's holster is more robustly made than the 2.0, better formed, uses truly breathable materials, and has the same levels of adjustment as the Aliengear holsters. I believe it's worth the extra money for one.

But then, that's just me. There's a reason everyone has drawers full of holsters. There's no such thing as a single perfect holster that everyone loves. Try it out. If you don't like it, return it. If you can't return it, stick it in a drawer. Holsters are a pretty subjective topic.

kscaddo

Post by kscaddo »

I've used the AlienGear Shapeshift for about a year and have no complaints. :clapping: I am waiting for them to make a shell for a new pistol I bought a couple months ago.

Topic author
Flyincowboy
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Flyincowboy »

Thank you for your advice. I ordered the kit today. Ltc is showing to be mailed. Looking forward to trying out the new holster. I'll post what I think about it

Iunnrais

Post by Iunnrais »

I've been using the Shapeshifter Ankle holster for most of the year with my Walther PPS. Love it and have had 0 issues.

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”