Shout out to Comp-Tac!

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Grayling813
Posts in topic: 2

Shout out to Comp-Tac!

Post by Grayling813 »

I need a holster for a new pistol to take to a class next Saturday. I ordered one from Comp-Tac last night and this morning when I reviewed the confirmation email it said the production lead was 5 days, shipping on the 6th day. Obviously this wasn't going to work for me, so I called Comp-Tac to cancel the order. Their customer service rep wouldn't cancel it without going to the production manager to see what he could do about getting it out sooner, she said "cause you're in Texas too."
Bottom line, she called me back and said the holster will be shipping on Monday priority mail!
And that's how you take care of customers!! :txflag:

Seanzky

Re: Shout out to Comp-Tac!

Post by Seanzky »

They make REALLY nice OWB holsters and the fact they're Texans is a nice bonus. I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg for my Canik TP9SFx and CZ Shadow 2 so I went with their holsters and any OWB holster in the future, I'm going to check with them first. And yes, they shipped quickly for me, too, without me asking.
--Sean

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Comp-Tac is what I use for my competition holsters. They are a great company. Houston location as well in case you need something really quickly and are located here.

longtooth
Posts in topic: 1

Post by longtooth »

Seanzky wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:12 pm They make REALLY nice OWB holsters and the fact they're Texans is a nice bonus. I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg for my Canik TP9SFx and CZ Shadow 2 so I went with their holsters and any OWB holster in the future, I'm going to check with them first. And yes, they shipped quickly for me, too, without me asking.
I carry OWB 100% of the time. 99.11% OC.
Which one do you have???
Thank you. :tiphat:
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

Seanzky

Post by Seanzky »

longtooth wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:28 pm
Seanzky wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:12 pm They make REALLY nice OWB holsters and the fact they're Texans is a nice bonus. I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg for my Canik TP9SFx and CZ Shadow 2 so I went with their holsters and any OWB holster in the future, I'm going to check with them first. And yes, they shipped quickly for me, too, without me asking.
I carry OWB 100% of the time. 99.11% OC.
Which one do you have???
Thank you. :tiphat:
I have these two:

https://www.amazon.com/Comp-Tac-Interna ... th=1&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/International-Ca ... th=1&psc=1
--Sean

Topic author
Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

Holster received today as promised!