Tucker Gun Holster

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 7

Re: Tucker Gun Holster

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Received my other new holster from Tucker Gun Leather. The DC1 iwb/owb for the Beretta 92x compact. Took just over three months but was worth the wait. The other holster is the HF1, received four weeks ago, also took three month. Great work from Tucker. Bought a new Kore Essential tactical gun belt as well but need to take a picture.

equin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by equin »

Now that it’s been a few months, I was wondering how you like your DC-1 holster so far? Reason I ask is because I’m considering that one, the more minimalistic DC-2, or Kusiak’s IWB holster (also a Texas outfit).
Ed

Topic author
Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Take Down Sicko »

equin wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:58 pm Now that it’s been a few months, I was wondering how you like your DC-1 holster so far? Reason I ask is because I’m considering that one, the more minimalistic DC-2, or Kusiak’s IWB holster (also a Texas outfit).
equin, Its been a very good holster and comfortable in both IWB and OWB. Its a larger holster but conceals quiet well for its size. The down side is the wait time...every bit of three months. I dont think you could go wrong with any of Tuckers holsters. Every items I've bought from them is A Plus quality.

equin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by equin »

Thanks for the reply and info! And yeah, I hear you on the wait time, but it appears most good leather holster makers have lengthier wait times than before.
Ed

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”