Recent Visit from OCT.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
G.A. Heath
Posts in topic: 3

Recent Visit from OCT.

Post by G.A. Heath »

I just had someone send an email to me on my podcast email address regarding the recent OCT visits here. Turns out that the whole thing was semi-coordinated in one of their closed groups that this individual is a member of, and on top of that it has somehow been turned into a fundraiser of sorts. I asked if they could provide screen caps and was told they would if they could do so without revealing who they are. If I get the screen caps I will posts links to them here.
How do you explain a dog named Sauer without first telling the story of a Puppy named Sig?
R.I.P. Sig, 08/21/2019 - 11/18/2019

MeMelYup
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Recent Visit from OCT.

Post by MeMelYup »

Why should they be afraid to reveal who they are?

Topic author
G.A. Heath

Post by G.A. Heath »

MeMelYup wrote:Why should they be afraid to reveal who they are?
Who knows, maybe they don't want to get kicked out of the club, or maybe they are concerned about something else. We have no idea what happens in the closed groups that OCT operates. I did get three screen caps from them, I trimmed out part of the screen cap that would show who they are but the content itself has language that would be in violation of the forum rules so I can not post it.
How do you explain a dog named Sauer without first telling the story of a Puppy named Sig?

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 1

Post by SewTexas »

G.A. Heath wrote:
MeMelYup wrote:Why should they be afraid to reveal who they are?
Who knows, maybe they don't want to get kicked out of the club, or maybe they are concerned about something else. We have no idea what happens in the closed groups that OCT operates. I did get three screen caps from them, I trimmed out part of the screen cap that would show who they are but the content itself has language that would be in violation of the forum rules so I can not post it.

you can probably take the pic into picmonkey or one of those and mark off the words.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Topic author
G.A. Heath

Post by G.A. Heath »

I could do it on my PC, and have already done so to the one image that needed it, but in the interest of peace and quite I am going to drop this subject now. In fact if Charles or one the other admins/mods would, please close this thread. I will provide the screen caps to Charles should he request them, but beyond that no one else.

Return to “2015 Legislative Session”