TX: Houston man robbed at ATM fires at fleeing robber, critically wounds 9 yo child passing by in car, arrested.

This is the forum for self-defense stories and reports, whether yours or those of others.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

K.Mooneyham
Posts in topic: 3

Re: TX: Houston man robbed at ATM fires at fleeing robber, critically wounds 9 yo child passing by in car, arrested.

Post by K.Mooneyham »

Paladin wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:19 pm
The suspect who robbed Earls is still on the run. The robbery happened at the same Chase Bank where a 49-year-old woman was shot and killed in October 2021. Attorney Rick Ramos, who also handled that same shooting, is now representing Arlene’s family.

“If you look at the callouts from the Houston Police Department you will see the crime activity is overwhelming in the last 24 months at the same Chase bank building premises,” said Attorney Ramos said in a press release. “At least two robberies had been reported before Mary Jane was killed in October, one of them took place on August 2, subsequently another one around September 23, 2021 and then in October, Mary Jane Gonzalez was actually killed on the premises.”
Sounds like a dangerous area
Sounds like things are just the way Kim Ogg and the Houston Democrat Party want them to be. :mad5

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 6

Re: TX: Houston man robbed at ATM fires at fleeing robber, critically wounds 9 yo child passing by in car, arrested.

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... e-over-20/

The robber stole only $20.

No mention if he had a LTC.

Little girl had headphones on and did not hear the father say "everyone get down".

I suspect this will most likely have bad consequences for gun owners everywhere.

I cannot imagine the pain this family is going through.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 6

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... e-alvarez/

Video of robber fleeing after he stole $20 from the shooter who killed a 9 year old little girl. Shows him climbing a fence with the skill you would expect from an Olympic athlete.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:21 pm https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... e-alvarez/

Video of robber fleeing after he stole $20 from the shooter who killed a 9 year old little girl. Shows him climbing a fence with the skill you would expect from an Olympic athlete.
I laughed hard at that video! :cheers2:
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

K.Mooneyham
Posts in topic: 3

Post by K.Mooneyham »

philip964 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:23 pm https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... e-over-20/

The robber stole only $20.

No mention if he had a LTC.

Little girl had headphones on and did not hear the father say "everyone get down".

I suspect this will most likely have bad consequences for gun owners everywhere.

I cannot imagine the pain this family is going through.
Each individual is responsible for their own actions. I wasn't there, I didn't pull the trigger. It's most certainly a terrible tragedy, but I refuse to take any guilt for what happened. This is Texas, not California. Those responsible are the man who pulled the trigger, first and foremost. Secondly, the man who committed the robbery because his crime precipitated events. And peripherally, the Mayor of Houston, the District Attorney, and the Chief of Police, for furthering lawlessness in the City of Houston.

Return to “Self-Defense Reports”