Page 2 of 2

Re: GA: 3 masked teens killed in shoot out with homeowner

Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:40 pm
by Grayling813
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:32 pm
anygunanywhere wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:47 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:56 pm
Glad you clarified that. phillip964 has already been rejected on the forum by a porn star. I don't think he could take another rejection. :mrgreen:
I missed out on that story.
About a month ago we had a rash of posts from a porn spammer. In one or more of the posts the poster referenced phillp964 saying that they were on the outs and "she" was no longer speaking to him. :smilelol5:

It was obviously an attempt at gaining some kind of weird credibility by mentioning his nick but it was still funny.
There you go assuming the porn star's gender....could have been a "he/xe/?"

Re: GA: 3 masked teens killed in shoot out with homeowner

Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:42 pm
by Grayling813
AndyC wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:19 pm
We call those "Big Boys' Rules" - those little warts should have learned them before trying to play that game.
Wouldn't you just once like to hear the family come out and say, "he was a troublemaker and destined to be shot dead committing a crime"?

Re: GA: 3 masked teens killed in shoot out with homeowner

Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:45 pm
by philip964
Grayling813 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:40 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:32 pm
anygunanywhere wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:47 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:56 pm
Glad you clarified that. phillip964 has already been rejected on the forum by a porn star. I don't think he could take another rejection. :mrgreen:
I missed out on that story.
About a month ago we had a rash of posts from a porn spammer. In one or more of the posts the poster referenced phillp964 saying that they were on the outs and "she" was no longer speaking to him. :smilelol5:

It was obviously an attempt at gaining some kind of weird credibility by mentioning his nick but it was still funny.
There you go assuming the porn star's gender....could have been a "he/xe/?"
Fine, just pile on.

Re: GA: 3 masked teens killed in shoot out with homeowner

Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:45 pm
by 03Lightningrocks
Grayling813 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:40 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:32 pm
anygunanywhere wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:47 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:56 pm
Glad you clarified that. phillip964 has already been rejected on the forum by a porn star. I don't think he could take another rejection. :mrgreen:
I missed out on that story.
About a month ago we had a rash of posts from a porn spammer. In one or more of the posts the poster referenced phillp964 saying that they were on the outs and "she" was no longer speaking to him. :smilelol5:

It was obviously an attempt at gaining some kind of weird credibility by mentioning his nick but it was still funny.
There you go assuming the porn star's gender....could have been a "he/xe/?"
Oh my. Does that make me transphobic ? I sure hope so. :mrgreen:

Re: GA: 3 masked teens killed in shoot out with homeowner

Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:48 pm
by 03Lightningrocks
philip964 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:45 pm
Grayling813 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:40 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:32 pm
anygunanywhere wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:47 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:56 pm
Glad you clarified that. phillip964 has already been rejected on the forum by a porn star. I don't think he could take another rejection. :mrgreen:
I missed out on that story.
About a month ago we had a rash of posts from a porn spammer. In one or more of the posts the poster referenced phillp964 saying that they were on the outs and "she" was no longer speaking to him. :smilelol5:

It was obviously an attempt at gaining some kind of weird credibility by mentioning his nick but it was still funny.
There you go assuming the porn star's gender....could have been a "he/xe/?"
Fine, just pile on.
Admit it phillip964. You were feeling a little rejected. He/she/it liked all of us except for you.

Re: GA: 3 masked teens killed in shoot out with homeowner

Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:55 pm
by anygunanywhere
philip964 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:45 pm
Grayling813 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:40 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:32 pm
anygunanywhere wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:47 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:56 pm
Glad you clarified that. phillip964 has already been rejected on the forum by a porn star. I don't think he could take another rejection. :mrgreen:
I missed out on that story.
About a month ago we had a rash of posts from a porn spammer. In one or more of the posts the poster referenced phillp964 saying that they were on the outs and "she" was no longer speaking to him. :smilelol5:

It was obviously an attempt at gaining some kind of weird credibility by mentioning his nick but it was still funny.
There you go assuming the porn star's gender....could have been a "he/xe/?"
Fine, just pile on.
I’m sorry I brought it up. A little bit.

Re: GA: 3 masked teens killed in shoot out with homeowner

Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:57 pm
by anygunanywhere
Grayling813 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:42 pm
AndyC wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:19 pm
We call those "Big Boys' Rules" - those little warts should have learned them before trying to play that game.
Wouldn't you just once like to hear the family come out and say, "he was a troublemaker and destined to be shot dead committing a crime"?
To get back on topic which I rarely do, that would be quite refreshing.

Re: GA: 3 masked teens killed in shoot out with homeowner

Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:18 pm
by eyedoc
philip964 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:03 pm
https://nypost.com/2019/09/17/homeowner ... bery-cops/

The story is getting some legs as the homeowner used a semi automatic rifle with a high capacity magazine.

And although nothing has been said there may be a racial component to the shooting.
He could tell their race with them wearing masks and shooting at him? Right.

Re: GA: 3 masked teens killed in shoot out with homeowner

Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:34 pm
by Redneck_Buddha
They dindu nuthin'.

Re: GA: 3 masked teens killed in shoot out with homeowner

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:09 am
by philip964
https://www.11alive.com/article/news/cr ... d0d39ca447

There may not be a racial component to this as everyone appears to be the same race. So except for the semi automatic rifle with the high capacity magazine and the stand your ground, there is no story they would want to advance.

https://news.yahoo.com/homeowner-kills- ... 35148.html

USA Today trying hard as they bring up the Trayvon Martin case by interviewing Zimmerman’s lawyer.

They use the “A” word.

Re: GA: 3 masked teens killed in shoot out with homeowner

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:36 pm
by philip964
https://www.11alive.com/article/news/cr ... d5c6970cef

More details.

Vigil held for teens killed.