FL: CHL holder, NRA member ain’t going out like a punk!

This is the forum for self-defense stories and reports, whether yours or those of others.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Post Reply

Topic author
Frankie
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:15 am
Location: Cibolo

FL: CHL holder, NRA member ain’t going out like a punk!

#1

Post by Frankie » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:19 pm

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/11/25/ ... ng-robber/
I am not going to go out like a punk. So I emptied my Glock in his chest. This man tried to get in my van while I was sleeping and he was surprised to see what I did.”
. :clapping:
Sig Ultra TT, Glock 23 (G4), Glock 30s, Glock 43


Grayling813
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1098
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:18 am

Re: FL: CHL holder, NRA member ain’t going out like a punk!

#2

Post by Grayling813 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:04 pm

Frankie wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:19 pm
https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/11/25/ ... ng-robber/
I am not going to go out like a punk. So I emptied my Glock in his chest. This man tried to get in my van while I was sleeping and he was surprised to see what I did.”
. :clapping:
Well done sir, but quit talking except through your attorney.
Keep asking the question, “Cui bono?” (For whose benefit?)
“Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.”
~ Henry David Thoreau

User avatar

03Lightningrocks
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 9311
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: DFW area

Re: FL: CHL holder, NRA member ain’t going out like a punk!

#3

Post by 03Lightningrocks » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:28 pm

Grayling813 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:04 pm
Frankie wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:19 pm
https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/11/25/ ... ng-robber/
I am not going to go out like a punk. So I emptied my Glock in his chest. This man tried to get in my van while I was sleeping and he was surprised to see what I did.”
. :clapping:
Well done sir, but quit talking except through your attorney.
I thought the same. The guy is gonna talk himself into an arrest. He needs to stop.

User avatar

carlson1
Moderator
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 10485
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:11 am

Re: FL: CHL holder, NRA member ain’t going out like a punk!

#4

Post by carlson1 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:21 am

:iagree:
Image

User avatar

Paladin
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 3104
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:02 pm
Location: DFW

Re: FL: CHL holder, NRA member ain’t going out like a punk!

#5

Post by Paladin » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:45 am

Sounds like Mr. Stewart put an end to a one man crime spree... with style. :cheers2: :txflag:
NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, GOA Life Member, VCDL Member
NRA Certified Instructor, RSO


OneGun
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 935
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:22 am
Location: Houston

Re: FL: CHL holder, NRA member ain’t going out like a punk!

#6

Post by OneGun » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:05 am

03Lightningrocks wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:28 pm
Grayling813 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:04 pm
Frankie wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:19 pm
https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/11/25/ ... ng-robber/
I am not going to go out like a punk. So I emptied my Glock in his chest. This man tried to get in my van while I was sleeping and he was surprised to see what I did.”
. :clapping:
Well done sir, but quit talking except through your attorney.
I thought the same. The guy is gonna talk himself into an arrest. He needs to stop.

This was the statement that really concerned me, like he was looking for trouble:
“You want to come looking for trouble,” he said. “Come to me. Come to me. I wouldn’t do anything like this to anybody and they picked the wrong person in this case.
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

User avatar

03Lightningrocks
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 9311
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: DFW area

Re: FL: CHL holder, NRA member ain’t going out like a punk!

#7

Post by 03Lightningrocks » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:14 am

OneGun wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:05 am
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:28 pm
Grayling813 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:04 pm
Frankie wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:19 pm
https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/11/25/ ... ng-robber/
I am not going to go out like a punk. So I emptied my Glock in his chest. This man tried to get in my van while I was sleeping and he was surprised to see what I did.”
. :clapping:
Well done sir, but quit talking except through your attorney.
I thought the same. The guy is gonna talk himself into an arrest. He needs to stop.

This was the statement that really concerned me, like he was looking for trouble:
“You want to come looking for trouble,” he said. “Come to me. Come to me. I wouldn’t do anything like this to anybody and they picked the wrong person in this case.
:iagree:


LDP
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:15 pm

Re: FL: CHL holder, NRA member ain’t going out like a punk!

#8

Post by LDP » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:21 pm

Another victim who just got robbed by the same person stated:
"He had a gun and forced me to open my door".
If your door was closed, how did he force you? You mean you gave in and did it voluntarily?
Maybe she will reconsider the most basic human instinct - self-preservation - and seek to arm and train herself to not have go through this again.
And we know she can afford a li'l .38 because she carries $600 in her pocket next to her iPhone. *rolleyes*

Post Reply

Return to “Self-Defense Reports”