MO: St. Louis Lawyers Defend Mansion From BLM Protesters In Viral Video

This is the forum for self-defense stories and reports, whether yours or those of others.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

philip964
Posts in topic: 42

Re: MO: St. Louis Lawyers Defend Mansion From BLM Protesters In Viral Video

Post by philip964 »

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local ... 87fba31f1c

Police serve warrant and disarm husband of his rifle.

I’ll let any criminal lawyers out there explain why they need to take his rifle for evidence other than to disarm him and leave him defenseless against the rioters. Then have it appear in the news on a Friday evening so that everyone in St. Louis knows they are defenseless for the weekend.

chasfm11
Posts in topic: 3

Post by chasfm11 »

Judge for yourself what is going on.
https://www.stlmag.com/news/circuit-att ... 0-primary/
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

dlh
Posts in topic: 3

Post by dlh »

Something smells about this search warrant.
Occasionally search warrant applications and the search warrant order are posted on-line. Will see what I can find.
Which police officer signed the search warrant application? Did Kimberly Gardner twist his or her arm to apply for it? Some prosecutor offices
have in-house cops who work for them--not the police. Wonder if such a person signed the application? Which judge signed the search warrant order? Regarding the taking of the AR15--Mr. McCloskey is a wealthy man and I am certain he has other guns with which to defend himself.
Hope Gardner gets voted out of office as soon as possible but I am not holding my breath.
Please know and follow the rules of firearms safety.

parabelum
Posts in topic: 5

Post by parabelum »

I’m sure he has few more...oh..they probably went overboard during the boating accident in the Pacific.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 4

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

This is what happens when people who believe in the second amendment vote for Democrats. I guess they didn't figure on Democrats actually coming for their right to defend themselves. SURPRISE!

flechero

Post by flechero »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:30 am This is what happens when people who believe in the second amendment vote for Democrats. I guess they didn't figure on Democrats actually coming for their right to defend themselves. SURPRISE!
Yep, sadly they seem to be all or nothing.

The strength of most conservatives is the ability to think independently on individual issues... but it's also our downfall. The left sticks together when warranted or not but that also gives them an advantage in most political fights. :grumble

Do we know for sure they only took the rifle and not all his guns? That scenario scares me - a legal and just show of force and all your stuff is confiscated, leaving you nearly defenseless... and if you fare well on round 2 they return and get your baseball bat.

cirus
Posts in topic: 2

Post by cirus »

If he had used the weapon I can see taking it for evidence MAYBE. It looks to me like they disarmed him to eliminate any threat. There are alot of people on the right who have about had enough of the libtards. It won't be long now especially if Trump doesnt get re-elected and the left starts implementing their agenda. If we're not in a civil war within the next year I'll be greatly surprised.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Rafe »

https://fox6now.com/2020/07/11/police-e ... ng-couple/
Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner, who is St. Louis’ top prosecutor, issued a statement after the June 28 incident in which she said she was “alarmed” by what happened and that “any attempt to chill (the right to peacefully protest) through intimidation or threat of deadly force will not be tolerated.” Calls to Gardner’s office on Saturday ran unanswered.
A slightly different quotation from the Independent in the UK:
City prosecutor Kim Gardner is investigating the incident. She said at the time: “Make no mistake: We will not tolerate the use of force against those exercising their First Amendment rights, and will use the full power of Missouri law to hold people accountable.”
Noted Joel Schwartz, the couple's lawyer: "In this particular situation, people not only broke the law and trespassed on private property, but they committed property damage [in order to gain access]."
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

philip964

Post by philip964 »

cirus wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:59 pm If he had used the weapon I can see taking it for evidence MAYBE. It looks to me like they disarmed him to eliminate any threat. There are alot of people on the right who have about had enough of the libtards. It won't be long now especially if Trump doesnt get re-elected and the left starts implementing their agenda. If we're not in a civil war within the next year I'll be greatly surprised.

The people in November will have a very clear choice.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ights.html

Apparently they like to sue, don’t like Bees and Gays.

Looks like they have a real case on their hands now.

A St Charles gun store has offered them a free AR-15 on Facebook.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... ate-rifle/

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 24

Post by Paladin »

Kimberly Gardner should be in jail. Honestly she sounds to me like she's part of The Outfit... her pattern of cutting loose criminals and going after people who defend themselves and their property sound like organized crime all the way.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

flechero wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:24 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:30 am This is what happens when people who believe in the second amendment vote for Democrats. I guess they didn't figure on Democrats actually coming for their right to defend themselves. SURPRISE!
Yep, sadly they seem to be all or nothing.

The strength of most conservatives is the ability to think independently on individual issues... but it's also our downfall. The left sticks together when warranted or not but that also gives them an advantage in most political fights. :grumble

Do we know for sure they only took the rifle and not all his guns? That scenario scares me - a legal and just show of force and all your stuff is confiscated, leaving you nearly defenseless... and if you fare well on round 2 they return and get your baseball bat.
This is a great reason to NOT keep all of your guns at your house. Have a friend hold on to at least one, or rent a storage unit, or something.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Grayling813 »

philip964 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:41 am https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ights.html

Apparently they like to sue, don’t like Bees and Gays.
They sound like the sort of lawyers I despise...maybe they're getting a good dose of karma from the legal system.

flechero

Post by flechero »

Don't care if they are scum of the earth or not... if it's a 2A political hit job, and we all know it is, WE ALL need to band together and fight. We can call them names for suing family later. Maybe the family they sued were lefter than them and really did deserve it. ?

XDgal
Posts in topic: 1

Post by XDgal »

Here is an interview of Mark on the Daily Wire five days ago. Turns out he's a life long Republican, and does not support blm. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDdEm_iAKos I'm shocked that the media got so much wrong.......NOT!
XDgal

Return to “Self-Defense Reports”