OR: Let's see what's behind Door Number One...

This is the forum for self-defense stories and reports, whether yours or those of others.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
ELB
Posts in topic: 2

OR: Let's see what's behind Door Number One...

Post by ELB »

This is not a DGU, but it is magnificent.

USAF 1982-2005

Middle Age Russ
Posts in topic: 1

Re: OR: Let's see what's behind Door Number One...

Post by Middle Age Russ »

You have to wonder what some folks are thinking. When would it be right to be associating with ne'er do wells and then walk up to a car with someone in it (apparently alone) at night and open the door? Is it OK because you are with the mob and they'll look after you? I can only imagine being a driver in the middle of one of these "peaceful" protests. If I was minding my own business as the mob roamed around me and one of the "wholesome youths" decided to open my car door, I am not sure that I wouldn't react forcefully in one way or another. If someone invades my home, my default belief is that they are not there to do good to me, and if someone invades my vehicle with me in it I likewise won't be expecting them to be there to do good.
Russ
Stay aware and engaged. Awareness buys time; time buys options. Survival may require moving quickly past the Observe, Orient and Decide steps to ACT.
NRA Life Member, CRSO, Basic Pistol, PPITH & PPOTH Instructor, Texas 4-H Certified Pistol & Rifle Coach, Texas LTC Instructor

srothstein

Post by srothstein »

They flunked their class in victim identification for sure.

I am just guessing that the driver was a vet. The way he was yelling :Do you understand me?" brings back memories of several drill sergeants I observed dealing with recruits (and sometimes it was me, not just other recruits). His intonation and clarity while yelling makes me think he has practice doing that.
Steve Rothstein

E10

Post by E10 »

I love how they all scattered like cockroaches when the driver took their ‘buddy’ down.

Topic author
ELB
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ELB »

srothstein wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:09 pm They flunked their class in victim identification for sure.

I am just guessing that the driver was a vet. The way he was yelling :Do you understand me?" brings back memories of several drill sergeants ...
Yes, I thought so too. He has asked this question before. :mrgreen:
USAF 1982-2005

surferdaddy

Post by surferdaddy »

Wow...such pathetic little beings. If someone came up to my car and popped my handle in an attempt to gain access I would make sure he went underwater shopping. He’s lucky that man showed restraint.

Surfer
CHL/LTC instructor
NRA basic pistol/home firearm safety instructor.

Hoodasnacks

Post by Hoodasnacks »

We need a slow clap emoji. And gasp..did he have arrows?

Return to “Self-Defense Reports”