New special session

This forum is for general legislative discussions not specific to any given legislative session. It will remain open.

Moderator: carlson1

K.Mooneyham
Posts in topic: 2

Re: New special session

Post by K.Mooneyham »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:44 am The part of all this that just makes me want to break my leg off in a libtards butt is that unvaxed people are absolutely ZERO risk to vaxed people. If the vaccine works, why does a vaxed person give two hoots what anyone else does. If the vaccine doesn't work, then you are a complete moron if you think this and get the shot. Why get a vaccine you think does not work?

The real deal here is that masks, vaccines and business closures were NEVER about stopping china virus. It has ALWAYS been a power grab by the elitist power structure in Washington. These were all simply tests to see how much liberty Americans are willing to give up.
I am with you on this one. I received a LOT of vaccinations in my 21 year USAF career, and I am NOT "antivaxx". At no time did the USAF say, nor even hint, that any of those were just to "keep you from dying" or some such. No, it was understood that it was to keep us from getting sick in the first place from whatever we were vaccinated against. Now, there is the occasional person out of however many (usually like one in one million or some other large number) where a particular vaccine doesn't "take" and they find out the unfortunate hard way that it didn't. But generally quality vaccines work for most people, they get the shot(s) and never get sick with __________ (fill in the blank with whatever disease). My wife and I are GenXers. Neither of us knows any other GenXer or younger who has ever gotten polio, and that used to ravage this nation. It's not that we know people who got polio but got over it because they were vaccinated against it...we just don't know anyone from our generation or younger who got it AT ALL. So, again, I agree with you. I think the bar for what vaccines are supposed to do has been changed to meet the current circumstances, primarily for political purposes, and that's a sad testament to how badly things are going these days. That all said, I would never tell anyone to NOT get vaccinated if they wanted to, I just don't want something that hasn't been properly long-term tested to be mandated, over threats of people losing their livelihood. That's just flat out wrong.

McKnife
Posts in topic: 1

Post by McKnife »

crazy2medic wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:07 am I might get fired at work because my employer is planning on doing a vaccine mandate and I WILL NOT TAKE THE VACCINE!
I just got my notice: employer announced mandatory shots as condition of employment, due to pressure from Biden and OSHA. :rules:

Many years of service and trust and mutual benefit down the drain.

I'm devastated and demoralized. I don't want the shot, and I don't need it. Already had C19 with no issues. But it doesn't matter... "get the shots or you lose everything." It sounds like a lot of the energy industry is going this way. I don't even think a lawsuit or injunction will change their minds.

If y'all have the time, I could use some prayers, or ideas. :txflag:
:coolgleamA:

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 2

Post by crazy2medic »

McKnife wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:47 am
crazy2medic wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:07 am I might get fired at work because my employer is planning on doing a vaccine mandate and I WILL NOT TAKE THE VACCINE!
I just got my notice: employer announced mandatory shots as condition of employment, due to pressure from Biden and OSHA. :rules:

Many years of service and trust and mutual benefit down the drain.

I'm devastated and demoralized. I don't want the shot, and I don't need it. Already had C19 with no issues. But it doesn't matter... "get the shots or you lose everything." It sounds like a lot of the energy industry is going this way. I don't even think a lawsuit or injunction will change their minds.

If y'all have the time, I could use some prayers, or ideas. :txflag:
I feel your pain, but I know enough about how that "vaccine" works to not allow them to inject me with it
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Return to “General Legislative Discussions”