Tracking Bills in the Tex. Leg.

This forum is for general legislative discussions not specific to any given legislative session. It will remain open.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
The Wall
Posts in topic: 1

Tracking Bills in the Tex. Leg.

Post by The Wall »

[Split from Bill Request thread.]

You can do this yourself if you wish on the Texas Legislature website. You register and you can have your own list of bills to watch. I did this last session and will do it again this session. You can watch the live sessions at that website also once they start. They are pretty good about keeping the status of bills current. It's nice of Mr. Cotton to do this for us also. Will be good to see the members take on the bills.

Jusme

Re: Tracking Bills in the Tex. Leg.

Post by Jusme »

The Wall wrote:[Split from Bill Request thread.]

You can do this yourself if you wish on the Texas Legislature website. You register and you can have your own list of bills to watch. I did this last session and will do it again this session. You can watch the live sessions at that website also once they start. They are pretty good about keeping the status of bills current. It's nice of Mr. Cotton to do this for us also. Will be good to see the members take on the bills.

I did the same thing last session, and received e-mail alerts about any updates, when the bills went to committee, proposed/rejected amendments etc.
It's a pretty good way to keep track without having to log in everyday to check on the individual bills. The list can be adjusted at any time if new bills are filed that you want to watch.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

SewTexas

Re: Tracking Bills in the Tex. Leg.

Post by SewTexas »

does anyone know if there is a maximum on this feature? I have several groups I'm watching bills for. This would make my job(s) easier.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Return to “General Legislative Discussions”